Lt. Jane Doe

"I'd have returned the money," Kate says to Tony while I finished typing up the report on John after Abby did my makeup, while Kate and Tony went and got the morning coffee for everyone.

"A buck eighty five?" Tony questions her while sitting down at her desk.

"It's the principle, not the amount."

"I didn't notice at the drive through. I dropped the change in the ashtray and left."

"You didn't notice because you were too busy leering at the blonde working the window."

"I wasn't leering. Drooling a little maybe. The point is I didn't notice her mistake until after we parked and I took the change out of the ashtray."

"Her point is you did notice. She's not going to drop this for you Tony," I explain to him.

"The point is you did notice which makes not returning the money a conscious act," Kate agrees with me.

"Well, I'd burn more than a buck eighty five in gas driving back there," Tony defends himself.

"It's going to come back to haunt you."

"What is?"

"Karma. What goes around comes around. Like a boomerang. And when yours comes back around, you'd better duck really low."

"Well, you don't have to duck if you don't believe."

"Believe what?" McGee questions us while walking over to his desk.

"Kind of a private conversation, McGee."

"With all the bad karma you've built up with women alone I am surprised that something hasn't just fallen off," Kate says to Tony.

"Kate, that's not karma, that is an STD," I explain to her making Tony check if his dick has fallen off.

"Missing something, DiNozzo?" Gibbs questions him while walking over to me at his desk.

"Kate just told him that he has not bits-and-pieces, and he believed her. Which really tells me he has no brain but he is looking in the wrong part of his body for that."

"Yes, Gibbs," Gibbs answers his phone. Once he finished talking to the person on the other end he informs us, "We've got a body at Norfolk. Get Ducky."

"I thought he was flying to London?" Kate says in confusion.

"His plane doesn't leave for a few hours," I remind her.

"Do you believe in Karma, boss?" Tony questions Gibbs.

"I had three wives, DiNozzo," Gibbs says without really answering Tony's question.

""Oh! Oh!" Tony exclaims when he spills his coffee on his pants.

"Should've driven back," Kate informs him while we follow Gibbs to the elevator.

"Oh!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Who found the body, commander?" Gibbs question as we look around the crime scene at the naval station.

"Those two seamen off the George Washington. She docked yesterday after a six month deployment in the Gulf. They were driving off station for two weeks leave – stopped to use the head," Reynolds, the commander, answers Gibbs question.

"IS that what they call bleachers in Norfolk?" I question him in disgust at that thought while stepping away from said bleachers.

"One over there was locked."