Hometown Hero

Happy Labour Day to everyone in Queensland

Happy May Day to everyone who has that today

"We're leaving in five minutes. Where have you been?" Kate ask Tony as he storms into the squad room later than normal.

"I got the call. I'm here," Tony snaps in annoyance.

"Don't take your anger out on my sister," I hiss at Tony with a glare making him glare at me in return.

"Get up on the wrong side of the bed, did we?" Kate ask Tony teasingly.

"My car got towed. I had to take the bus to work this morning," Tony complains.

"Where was it parked?" I ask him.

"That's not important, Alice."

"Didn't make it home last night, did you?" Kate teases him.

"Hi, this is Anthony DiNozzo. I'm trying to locate my car. It was towed from the thirty-four hundred block of Dumbarton in Georgetown. You've already put me on hold three times. You killed my cell phone battery. Do not put me in hold again! Do not" Tony orders the person on the other end of his phone call.

"Dumbarton, near campus?" I ask him.

"I really hope she was over twenty-one," Kate comments happily.

"You'd love to know, wouldn't you? Going somewhere this weekend?" Tony ask us when he sees the two bags near Kate's desk, after she lifted her on onto the desk while my stays on the ground.

"Love to know, wouldn't you?" Kate repeats what he just said.

"Truck's gassed up. Ducky already left," McGee reports while walking into the squad room before clocking Tony behind his desk so he adds, "You made it."

"Don't start, probie," Tony hisses in annoyance.

"This is going to be a fun day," I comment while giving Tony a look for being a sourpuss.

"Tony's car was towed. Poor baby had to take the bus to work," Kate explains why Tony is being a sourpuss.

"You know what kind of people take the bus?" Tony complains.

"Yeah, I take the bus," McGee exclaims.

"Exactly."

"Hey, I heard you're going to Norfolk," Abby exclaims while bouncing into the squad room.

"Shouldn't be a problem. We should still be able to leave by six," Kate promises her.

"Leave? For where? You two spending the weekend together," Tony ask happily while ignoring the final bag, my bag. He purrs before adding, "Hold on. Let me paint a picture."

"You're a pig."

"Probie, any idea where they're going?"

"Sorry, I cannot divulge that information, Tony," McGee admits to Tony without admitting where.

"Health spa," Gibbs informs Tony.

"Gibbs," Abby and I exclaim in annoyance, it was nice having something Tony didn't know.

"He'll spend all day trying to figure it out. I do not need him distracted," Gibbs defend himself making me pout in annoyance.

"I appreciate that, boss," Tony exclaims.

"What's you find out about the petty officer?"

"He rented a storage locker ten months ago just before he was shipped off to Iraq," Kate reports.