Romance or Friendship?

"How do you word a bomb shell like that?" I ask Gibbs in confusion before coughing into the tissue I have next to my bed on the rolling table.

"Just go with it. No point dragging it out for both parties," Gibbs explain to me while a ping of pain from the fact I like someone and it's more than likely not him, because he is too old.

"Okay. Gibbs when I thought I was going to die, I begun thinking. Thinking about what I want, and how I never told my crush I like him," I begin but I don't know how to finish my confession because I don't have the words. I don't know how to make him understand what my feelings are, so I decide the best thing to do is use actions because actions are better than words anywhere. I hesitate for just a moment before lowering my oxygen mask and lunge forward, planting my lips on Gibbs in a kiss. When he doesn't return the kiss or do anything I begin to pull away until our lips are not touching anymore, and I stutter out, "I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't mean to, I am just sorry," I turn my back to Gibbs, because he didn't like me that way. Abby was wrong.

Gibbs pov

'Alice kissed me, Alice liked me. Alice kissed me, Alice liked me,' that is all I am think to the point that I didn't react to her kissing me but I did react when she begins apologize for kissing me and liking me.

I release that Alice is no turned away from me, making me feel like an old idiot, she likes and I made her doubt herself, this is not going to happen on my watch every.

"Alice," I whisper while placing my hand on her back to get her to look at me but she just moves away from my hand and almost falls off the bed. But I try again, "Alice, baby," I whisper but I release she is crying and gasping for air together because she isn't wearing her oxygen mask. I pick the mask up from where she put it beside me when she kissed me. I lean over her so I can see her pretty face and placed the mask over her face to help her breathe. Once she has catch her breath I whisper in her ear, "Alice. Do you like me?"

"You don't have to pretend to care. You can leave, just please don't stop being my friend," Alice cries into her pillow.

"I'm not going to stop being your friend," I promise while rubbing her back before adding, "Come on turn around and we'll talk this out."

"What is there to talk about?" Alice mumbles while doing as I told her. She sits down on the bed while facing me.

"Alice. Do you like me, more than a friend?" I ask her softly, she looks so scared of this conversation and what can come from it.

"I have always liked you more than a friend," she whispers sadly like that is a crime or sin.

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"I almost died and all I could think about was that I never told you."

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask her making her node slowly before I continue, "I like you too. I couldn't let you die without you knowing that."

"Really?"

"I promise. I just didn't think you'd like me back," I whisper to her while gently rubbing the tears from her checks. "Come here," I say to her while pulling her into my arms for a hug.

"You like me," Alice mumbles into my chest making me laugh.

"Yeah, I like you," I agree with her while kissing the top of her head. I can't believe that she likes me, I whisper to her, "Alice, baby, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I would like that," Alice mumbles while hugging me tighter, but I gently pull away from her and remove her mask to plant a kiss on her lips this time. We both kiss, neither of us in shock this time and kiss back with equal pressure and feelings. I gently nip her bottom lip to make her open up to deepen the kiss, and she does with a gasp of surprise but I use that moment to slip my tongue into her mouth. As the kiss begins getting heated I hear a click and a gasp behind us making me end the kiss to look over my shoulder to see Kate and Abby standing there, Abby is holding a camera while Kate is standing there is obvious shock.