Chit Chat

Kate's POV

I'm in my room now, laughing. I can't stop laughing at Marc's move a while ago. I'm playing with him. Actually I'm not, I think. I told you, I don't believe in love. So why kiss me?

I decided to message Stella.

Me: Hi Stella!

I waited and she replied back in seconds.

Stella: Hey! How are you?

Me: I'm fine.

Stella: So, wat did my bro ask u?

Me: he asked me out...

Stella: omg...it's his 1st move..so how was it?

Me: well..it's ok. That's not the good part actually

Stella: something happened between u two?!?!?

Me: no..he almost kissed me

Stella: did you?

Me: nope...won't let him. I'm playing with him. He should learn how to earn a girl's trust. Esp me...

Stella: wow you're smart..keep playing...

Me: I know...if that's what's gonna change him..then fine..he needs to respect girls

Stella: thank you..I hope we succeed..but when Marc's challenged, he never backs down...if he wants it he'll get it...

Me: really? Then he'll have a hard time making me fall for him...haha

Stella: yeah..I like you...keep it up!!

Me: yeah! Gotta go sleep.

Stella: just remember, don't fall for him..

Me: of course...

I wanted to message my brother so I messaged my bro.

Me: hey josh! How are you?

I waited but he didn't answer back so I continued messaging him.

Me: Josh, there's an upcoming fashion show. And guess what? I'm the designer. How cool was that? I was so happy. And Stella, my friend, insisted me to be one of the models. The worse part is, my boss's is asking me out. I actually said yes but nothing happened. You know I won't let that happen. I can't fall in love again. Never again. I just want to tell you that I miss you and love you!

I also decided to message Zara.

Me: hi Zara!!!! How's LA?? Did you get to see the Hollywood?

She messaged back seconds later.

Zara: Heyoh!!! Good. I like it here! Yeah I saw the Hollywood sign but I haven't gone inside the Hollywood. How bout you?

Me: I'm fine...really enjoying here. There's an upcoming fashion show. I get to designs all gowns.

Zara: wow!! My best friend's a designer!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Me: thanks! How bout you're job? Is it fun?

Zara: yeah! I get to have benefits. I have my own sleeping lodge here in the hotel. Our boss is kind. He gives us free food. And we get to have tips from other guests.

Me: wow! Cool!

Zara: how's you're boss? Is he kind?

Me: yeah he is. It's just so weird. He's asking me out.

Zara: ohmygad!!!! Is he a billionaire? Oh is he handsome?

Me: well yes. He is handsome and intimidating..but that won't work on me...

Zara: but did you go out with him?!?!

Me: yes...but I'm just playing with him. Remember I don't believe in love already.

Zara: ok if you say so...who's the guy anyway?

Me: Marc Collins

Zara: Collins designs???

Me: yes..

Zara: no fucking way...he asked you out???? He's like the one of the richest men!!! And I like their designs...

Me: yeah yeah...too bad he's not that decent

Zara: how?

Me: he's a playboy...brings other girls every week

Zara: ok...then why pick you to be his next target?

Me: Stella made him do a challenge. To make me fall for him.

Zara: omg! That's kinda hard for him.

Me: I know right..hahaha

Zara: well...did he attempt to do something to you?

Me: yeah...he nearly kissed me but I stopped him...you should see his face..so funny...

Zara: oh you're good...

Me: I know right...he's speechless...I told Stella too.

Zara: who's Stella? I forgot to ask.

Me: she's my friend and Marc's sister. She's actually crazy and funny..

Zara: wow nice to hear that you have a friend there..I have a crush here...he's cute and kind.

Me: and what's his name?

Zara: Luke, Luke Peterson.

Me: cute name! Well I gotta go. My eyelids are starting to fall.

Zara: bye Kate!! I love you!

Me: bye! Love you too!

I was about to log out but someone messaged me. It's Mr. Collins. I wonder what he's up to.

Marc: hi, Kate.

God dammit! I thought the message was important! Annoying. I decided to ignore it but he messaged again.

Marc: hello? Am I talking to anyone?

Ugghh. He's really annoying.

Me: oh hello, Mr. Collins. Why message me this late when we have work tomorrow?

Marc: excuse me, why are you still awake? Anyway, did you enjoy tonight?

Me: I'm gonna sleep already but you messaged me. Idiot. Yeah, I enjoyed the food.

Marc: yeah right. You're just denying it. You like me.

Me: really? I like you? You're mistaken. I just agreed to go out with you because I'm hungry.

Marc: yeah whatever. You'll fall for me soon. I'll make you. I swear.

Me: yeah whatever. As if I would fall for you. My heart is like a stone. Gud luck with that! Hahaha

Marc: you shall fall for me. Now sleep. See you tomorrow, Ms. Jones.

I didn't reply to him already because he's annoying. One day, I'm really gonna get back at him. One day. I turned off my laptop and lay on my bed. The face of my brother was my last thought before I dozed off.