Fashion Show

Kate's POV

This is it! Today's the fashion show! I'm so excited! I can't believe it. I'm just new here and then I'm already the designer for this fashion show. Here I am in the dressing room, preparing myself for the show. I wore my green gown and silver stilettos. I was about to put makeup on when someone knocked. "Kate!" Stella shouted. Behind her were Carla and Bianca, smiling and giggling. I put down the make up and stood up. "Woah..." All of them said, gazing at my whole body. I cleared my throat to snap them out and smiled.

"Kate...you look amazingly beautiful. Men will definitely drool over you." Bianca said.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to see you if you're done. Looks like you need help." Stella said.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Bianca asked Stella. They both grinned and turned to me.

"Alright...you can help me." I said laughing.

"I'll do your hair." Bianca said.

"I'll make your pretty face beautiful. That men will never take their eyes off you." Stella said happily.

"Stella....", I warned.

Really. I don't like men looking at me hungrily. Like they're deprived from women. It's scary.

"Ok...I need to leave now. I just checked on you." Carla said.

An hour passed and we're done. Stella's just doing the finishing touches. I've been sitting here for like forever. My hips are aching already.

"Done. Turn around." Stella said, turning my chair around.

My mouth drops. I look different. "Oh my god...."

"What?!?!?!?! You don't like it???" Stella asked.

"I loved it. It's just that..this is my first time to wear makeup." I said shyly.

"Don't worry. Look at you, you look beautiful." Bianca said, smiling at me.

"Thanks, you two. I owe you guys."

I hugged them tightly when someone entered the room.

"Bianca, Stella. Mr. Collins is finding you." Carla said.

"Woah..Kate..you look astonishing. Breathtakingly beautiful." She said, smiling wildly at me. I just blushed and said 'thank you'.

I'm waiting for my name to be called by Jaime, the emcee. I saw women wearing the gowns I designed. They were all so beautiful. I just hope Josh and Zara were here. I saw two judges sitting in front with their eyes sparkling. Ohmygosh!!! They like my designs!!! I thought. And then I saw Stella and Marc sitting beside each other. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jaime called my name.

"Let us welcome our designer! Let me introduce you to Kate Andrea Jones!!" Jaime shouted as the crowd applauded.

I walked to the stage and smiled. Jaime gave me the microphone. At first I was hesitant but I saw Stella encouraging me to speak. Everyone was silent.

"Thank you for coming to our fashion show. I'm grateful to have this opportunity after graduating. I hope my designs pleased you all. Thank you very much. Please enjoy the evening." I said smiling.

"Now let us call the CEO of Collins Design! Marc Collins!!" Jaime introduced.

I watched Marc as he walked up to the stage. He smiled proudly at the crowd and walked towards me. Oh god. What's he gonna do? He puts his arm behind me and smiles. I felt my skin shiver. It's like electricity ran through my body. What was that?