Help Me, My Friend

Stella's POV

"Stella, sweetheart, I want you to organize the auction. Pick bachelorettes for the auction. At least 20, dear." My father said on the phone.

"Yes, dad." I said before ending the call. Looks like I need to find single ladies out there.

"Hi Stella!" I turned around to see Bianca.

"Hey girl! What's up?" I asked while approaching her.

"I need to call the planner and the caterer. I've already called some but they said their schedules are full." She frowned a bit.

I rubbed her back and said, "It's gonna be fine. We can do this!"

"Thanks, Stella. You always cheer me up. Well, I should keep finding caterers and planners!" Bianca said before Turning around and approaching her desk.

I put out my lists of ladies. I saw Felicity Cors, model of Guess. She was already engaged so she's out of my list. I browsed the list of names on my other list. I got a few ladies so I listed them down and I will call them later.

I've been searching through the internet for the past few hours. I didn't even realize the time until Kate tapped the table.

"Hey, wanna go out for lunch? You look like hell. Let's take a break first." I nodded and asked the others.

We went out to the diner near the building. We ordered two pizzas, one big bowl of salad, cheese sticks, and bottomless iced teas.

"So, is everyone ready to search people again?"

Everybody cheered. Kate then chuckled and said, "I won't be calling people. I'll be sketching gowns and all that stuff."

We all went back to our floor and headed back to work.

Few days later.....

Ugh...I'm so frustrated. Only fourteen girls agreed. I still need six more. Ugh. This is really giving me a headache.

"Hey, you okay?" I turned to look at Carla. I shook my head no. "You need help? I can help you with it, if you want. Just to lessen the pressure."

"Thank you, Carla."

Both of us searched through the internet the whole afternoon. Finally, at the end of the day, we completed the list. Both of us sighed. We packed our things and got ready to leave.

"Hey, Kate, wanna join us?"

"Yeah, sure. Give me a minute to pack my things." She said.

"I'll drive her." My arrogant brother said out of nowhere.

"I'll join Stella, Mr. Collins. No need to trouble you." She said before walking towards us. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing.

I could see Marc's priceless face. I can't wait for Kate and Marc to get married. I just hope that would happen. We linked our arms and walked towards the building.

"So, I wasn't able to ask you. How's the trip?" I asked Kate. I saw her blushed.

"It was fine."

"Come on, spill."

"Alright. We had fun. I got to see the Eiffel Tower and the Colosseum. It was wonderful."

"So, did you take some pictures?"

"Yeah, but I haven't had the time to check them out." She said. "I needed to sketch and give them to the dressmakers soon."

"Let me see your phone." She fumbled in her bag and fished out her phone.