Mmmm.

Kate's POV

It's three weeks till Christmas and I'm off to buy decorations. We'll be releasing new Christmas clothing tomorrow and there'll be a cocktail party too. Stella and Carla were in charge of tomorrow's event. That is why, I'm off to buy my own Christmas decorations.

Ding.

Zara: hey! How r u? It's almost xmas!

Me: u know, buying xmas deco. How bout you? U heard abt our party tom? We're finally releasing our xmas clothing.

Zara: I'm fine! I met this hottie on my way to my apartment. Yeah I heard. Congrats!!

Me: sweet jesus zara. Another hottie? Hahaha

Zara: yeah. There are a lot of hotties here.

Me: find one and make him yours. Oh and please not the type like harry gilmore from middle school. Hahaha

Zara: yeah whatever. 😂 I gotta go. My boss is here. Love yah!

Me: luv yah too!

I miss Zara. It's hard when she's not here. I couldn't tell her about the things happening here everyday. I went to the mall and saw Christmas decorations being sold at the atrium. I walked towards the lights section and a woman smiled.

"How may I help you?" She said softly.

"I would like to buy those red and green bulbs." I pointed to the box near her.

"This is $7. It's one of our bestsellers."

"Thank you." I said while putting it in the basket. Next, I went to the mini Christmas trees.

"Kate!" I turned around to see Stella and Jaime walking towards me.

"Hi!!" I said cheerfully.

"Christmas shopping, I presume?" Jaime said.

"Yep."

"Us too. Mom and Dad wanted Christmas decors all over the house." Stella said.

Two hours later...

Gosh. I'm exhausted. Stella, Jaime, I bought all sorts of Christmas decorations. From Christmas balls to Christmas socks. I decided to cook lasagna for lunch. I grabbed my grandmother's recipe book and started preparing my ingredients. I played my iPod while cooking and dancing to the beat.

Ding. Ding.

I reached to grab my phone to see who texted.

Marc: where are you?

Me: I'm at home.

Marc: have any plans tonight?

Me: I plan to watch vampire diaries. Why?

Marc: let's have dinner

Marc: say yes. I have a surprise.

Marc: Kate come on. Have dinner with me.

Me: fine

Marc: I'll pick you up at 6

Me: no need. I'll drive. I need to pick up my dress for tomorrow.

Marc: don't be late, luv

I just laughed and ate my lunch. I started my car and drove to Macy's. I was greeted by Lisa.

"Hey there, Kate!" Lisa waved from the counter.

"Hey. I'm picking up my dress." I said.

Lisa squatted and got a ribboned box.