Field 5- Chapter 1

She woke up with a yawn to hear a frantic banging behind the wall, supposedly what caused the chunk of ceiling to fall to the floor.

She sat up and got off the bed, the banging started again.

"Lynda! Marcus! Steven! Chairen!" A faint voice called from behind the wall before a door appeared in the wall opposite and she stepped out in slight fear that whoever was out there seemed to know her name.

She saw three others.

"Are... are you Marcus, Steven, and Chairen?" she asked before any of them could speak, two of them nodded while the one with red on his jacket looked up in fear.

"How do you know my name?" he asked in suspicion.

"Someone said my name and all of yours, in here," she said, running back in. It was silent as they all followed her in, the red-haired boy last and definitely the most cautiously.

She walked nervously to the wall and knocked a few times.

"I can hear someone knocking! This has to be Field five!" the same voice from before shouted. "Bang on the wall if you're in there!!"

"What do we do?" Steven asked. Chairen just ran forwards and full on punched the wall, barely denting it.

"Ow!!" he called out.

"Chairen!!" a second voice called back. "Someone bust this wall down."

"Wh-who are you!!" Chairen shouted.

"A really old friend," the voice shouted back after they heard some of the wall crumble away from the other side. They could now hear it clearer as a girl with an unidentifiable accent.

They heard something hit the wall a few more times then an alarm went off as the wall crashed down to show a girl in a tank top with the caption Ezzy written on it.

"Come on! Go down this tunnel, I'll block it off after you!" she shouted, Lynda ran down after looking back once, the tunnel was steep and she slipped at the end, crashing into the one with Yellow on his jacket as they hit the wall.

"Sorry!" Lynda shouted, standing back up.

"It's okay, I don't know how anyone else didn't fall," he said smiling awkwardly. "There's a lot of things sticking out of the... ground."

Then the girl returned and the door opened somewhat magically at her appearance.

"Just jump down, I'll get everyone," she said.

All of them except Chairen nervously jumped out.

"Chair, seriously what happened to you?" the girl asked, smirking at him as he glanced over the edge.

"That's not my name if you're talking to me," Chairen said frowning. Looking to both sides.

"You won't die. Seriously," she said, walking down a hallway.

"So, you're Chairen? You're Steven, and you?" the one with yellow on his jacket asked. Receiving nods from the others. Lynda figured that meant he was Marcus.

"I'm Lynda," she replied. Looking back at the hallway the other girl had gone down.

"You're not coming down?" Marcus asked looking at Chairen.

"What if it's a trap!" Chairen shouted.

Suddenly a girl with cloth covering her eyes ran in and turned her head to face Chairen smiling. Six others followed, one being the girl from before.

____
A/N

Are you scared for Field 5? Excited? Maybe you're right to be.

As much as I hated that Prologue, I'm glad it's out. I had to do it.

Also it was short but that doesn't bother me (;

Have a great day or remainder of day!

-Calexia31