Field 6- Chapter 5

If Griffin was correct, there was just a really long hallway here. But he expected that to be wrong too.

This Field seemed to change people almost.

Jack wasn't as excited to progress, Lora seemed to travel more with the group, and Preston seemed to be giving up hope.

As for Griffin. He just felt hated. They'd changed it. Even if it was just subtle.

Then a crash sounded from up ahead. Someone messed with it again!?

"Over here! This way!" A voice shouted. Was that... the boy from Project enhanced speed?

They all ran over, Griffin hadn't wanted to stand out so he followed. Were they really escaping? How?! Was this where they all escaped to?

They ran in and the Project weak telekinesis blocked the exit as if it hadn't even been there in the first place. The six of them ran down and the girl opened the door to which they all followed the boy out of before she left last and closed the door behind her.

"Where is this?" Preston asked.

"Preston?" an unfamiliar voice asked. "Preston!!"

The fire resistant's head shot up, scanning the group.

"Preston!!" a voice screamed. Running forwards and wrapping his arms around Preston was a boy with metal plating on his face, neck, chest and a metal arm and leg.

Griffin remembered him suddenly, that was Circuit before he was put into the facility. He could leave whenever he wished?

"Rob you're alive! You're here! I'm so happy to see you!" Preston shouted.

____
A/N

Finished the last bit waiting for my period four class to start and wrote this author's note walking home.

This has been siting as a draft and I know it's short but I wanted to end it off on this note.

Have a great day or remainder of day

-Calexia31