Field 6- Chapter 3

"So, what next?" Preston asked. Looking around. A droplet of water landed on Griffin's head. He was beyond confused. Everything looked the same but what was this?

"See where the tunnel leads?" Jack replied. Running ahead of the group.

Griffin felt a sharp pain in his head, where the droplet of water had hit it earlier.

He screamed in pain and pulled a small metal ball off of his head, it was about the size of half of a grain of rice. He remembered this part, it wasn't altered at all. It pulsed again and he screamed as he dropped it, little dots where blood had been drawn on his fingers.

"Just run!" he shouted.

Lora was the only one who didn't take off running. She was just casually walking.

Griffin felt his shoes go wet and noticed rows of water. He ran out of it and the others stepped out of the rows too. He looked back at Lora but decided she'd be fine on her own.

Suddenly they turned into the pulsing balls and got flung everywhere. Why did he design this one again?

He kept running, getting the tiny stabs all over his ankles, on his arms, one on the back of his neck, and his feet were in terrible pain. But adrenaline kept pushing him through until he reached a place where the floor dropped in front of him and he fell.

____
A/N

I'm sorry I had to xD next part may be short too

I'm putting all of my writing focus into this book right now. I had to end Amulets and I'm not sure what's happening with the group account but I'm taking the chance to focus on Results.

My hope is to finish this book. I don't want to drop it like I did Amulets because I love this book and all of the characters.

Have a great day or remainder of day

-Calexia31