Field 5- Chapter 3

I promised
______

"Snowy is related to Ry?" the floating girl asked.

"What... what's going on," Marcus said, speaking strictly, trying to act tough. Attracting their attention. "W-who are you all... wh-where are we. And what does this all mean?"

"I'm Mabel Aura Caroline, that's Lucy Caroline, my sister. The girl with the cloth around her eyes was Ryly Maurty, him with the blue and purple hair is Tylor Mecrecy, fluffy here is Zippi Martins, the Aussie is Ezzolyn Bella. This is Karin Caroline, the third of us, and we're under the projects," the floating girl explained, slowly dropping to the ground.

"Why are you all acting weird! First Chairen, now Marc's all weird, and Aura, guys, calm down we can all be fine! I'm sure Chairen should be normal! Right? Soon? Guys?" Zippi said, his voice gradually lowering and his expression saddening, broken away as he smiled again. "Come on! We gotta... we... we gotta go defeat Snowy! Right Aura! And like... Ezzy and Lucy can make snacks, and we can mess around in the training room again! Like the field never started! Like nobody was ever taken!"

"I'll show you three around, come on it won't take long," Tylor said, gesturing for Lynda, Marcus and Steven to follow.

"You're supposed to hate people! Hate talking!!" Zippi shouted. Wrapping his arms around Tylor and hiding his face in his back. "Tylor... can you make everything normal... please?"

Lucy placed her hand on Zippi's shoulder, he turned to face her with tears in his eyes.

"Zip, we just have to adjust, it'll be normal soon, okay? Just calm down and-" Lucy said softly.

"You aren't supposed to talk to me! You can't! You never will! Everyone is acting weird! We shouldn't know her name! Chairen should be keeping everything normal! I want Chairen back!" Zippi shouted, running down the tunnel.

"Did... I do something wrong?" Lucy asked quietly, looking at Tylor.

"No, he's just stressed out," Tylor replied. "I'll go make sure everything's okay, you guys want to show them around?"

"Yeah," Mabel replied.

Tylor started running down the hallway. Leaving the other seven in the room.

"Come on. We'll just show you what's where and uh, you can go on from there," Mabel said. Walking towards the tunnel. The others followed her after a few seconds.

Lynda didn't know what. But something about the group they'd run across seemed very wrong.

They took the first right and Mabel opened a door.

"This is basically the training and exercise area," she explained. Waiting a few seconds before closing the door. "There's also a bathroom at the end of the hall."

"What are all of the other doors?" Steven asked.

"Other entrances," Karin explained.

"Why is everyone acting so weird," Marcus said.

"Well... uhm... usually he would explain this. But... there's this thing... I don't know!" Karin said. "Look... we can explain after."

"Down there is the bedroom area, there's a bunch of bunks," Mabel said. She continued walking without even a pause, and towards a hallway on the right. "Down there is the kitchen and another bathroom."

They kept walking. Everyone else was silent. Until they got to the end.

"This is the last bathroom and those rooms are all empty. Be careful one has lasers. That's all there is," Karin finished. Before walking back through the crowd.

"Is something wrong?" Steven asked.

"No, only slightly. Don't worry about it, just something changed and we're all adjusting," Ezzolyn said.

"Hope everything gets better," Lynda replied.

____
A/N

Woooot! Exams are over for me and that means the books are back in progress!

The first chapter for Amulets should be up soon! Probably between now and sometime tomorrow.

Awwww I've missed writing this book, I almost forgot Ezzy ;-; unless I completely messed up and she shouldn't have been there xD I kinda forgot

Have a great day or remainder of day!

-Calexia31