Field 5- Chapter 2

"How'd you find them!" a small boy shouted. Running over to Marcus and hugging him as Marcus tried pushing him off in response.

"They were in this room place," the first girl replied.

"But how did you find the right Field? Chairen was the only one who know his way around!" another of the girls shouted.

"How do you know who I am!" Chairen shouted in fear. He was hugging his knees to his chest and staring at the others in the room.

"They put him in the project... guys they erased his memory, the person who actually knows something about this place," a girl said. "I'm Karin. I know this is frightening, but we're here only to help you all. You got captured and put back into a Project that Ezzy saved you from, they erased your memories. So we've already met you all."

Chairen got up and ran back. Through the tunnel and away from the others.

"Chairen get back here it's pointless trying to run," a voice said through their minds.

After a few seconds he returned at the door thing.

"Come on, it's a lot safer in here than it is out there," the voice continued. It frightened Lynda but also spiked her curiosity.

"What's in my head?" Chairen asked quietly. Looking around to room.

"That's me, Tylor, I'm a mute from Project Telepathy," he said. A boy with blue and purple hair raised a hand to show he was the one talking.

"You're weird," Chairen said. Tylor simply smiled.

"Aren't we all?" the first girl said. "It's good to have gotten you all back. I'm Ezzolyn, or Ezzy for short."

"What do you mean, back?" Chairen replied.

"Come down before I forcibly drag you out of there," Ezzolyn said.

"You can't do that!" Chairen shouted back, suddenly he was pulled out from the wall and screamed, curling up into a ball midair.

The girl with the cloth covering her eyes ran at Ezzolyn waving her hands as if signalling for her to stop doing something and suddenly Chairen floated to the ground and ran down a tunnel in fear.

The girl shouted something silently and ran off after him.

"I'll get him!!" a short boy said, stepping away from Marcus, but Tylor grabbed the back of his shirt before he could run off.

"Just leave him be, Zip," he said.

"C'mon Tylor! What if... what if he hurts himself?" the boy said desperately.

"Zippi, he's Chairen," the floating girl replied.

"Yeah but..." he replied.

"Don't mess with him like you used to. He seems a lot different," Tylor continued, walking over to the wall. "I know he asked me not to, but..."

A panel opened into the wall and he started tapping the screen, Lynda followed the crowd curiously to see a picture of Chairen.

Chairen Moeck the screen read, Project Results. Note: Field group Died, found alive by some miracle by Parker Maurty.

"Wait... Ryly? Karin who found you all?" Tylor asked.

"A girl with white hair, I didn't see much else," Karin replied.

"That demon's name... she's related to Ryly..." the cat-girl said.

____
A/N

Sorry for the wait! Hope you liked this chapter!

We've be working on our book "Making a Dream Reality" a bunch and I never meant to forget about Results and I never did!

Have a great day or remainder of day!

-Calexia31