ONE

Cute cuddly love story ^.^

{Edited: 25/8/16}

***

I heard my phone ringing which broke my sweet sleep and made me pissed as I remembered school days are back. I turned off the alarm and saw 19 notifications from twitter. I opened the app and scrolled through the notifications.

Last day it was Harry Styles day. For the past few days directioners are ruling the twitter. Liam day, Niall day and now Harry Styles day All the Harry fans changed their name Harry Styles. and had the same profile picture as Harry. #WeAreAllHarry trended all day long all over the world. I tweeted my ass off.

I saw people faved and retweeted some of my tweets and I got 29 new followers named Harry Styles. It seemed so cool. I tweeted till 4 in the morning and I was so tired that I was struggling even to scroll through my notifications. When I received the first follow from a fan I really thought it was Harry. My heart pounded so fast that I was having trouble to catch my breath. But sadly it was just a fan. I usually don't follow back. Reason? Let's not talk about it. Everyone has some past. So do I. I was looking through my followers when a harry account caught my attention with its bio. It said

People don't believe me but I'm the real Harry Styles

I giggled and thought of writing something. I changed my name to Taylor Swift and set my profile picture same as Taylor's. I wrote
"@real_harry hi real Harry I miss you so much. Come back to my life"

Writing this I look up to the clock and I my heart stopped as I realized I'm freakingly late for my school. I run to the washroom , freshen up, put on my school uniform and made a pony tail. Why can't my school be cool like other schools. This bloody school uniform!

As expected I reached to school a bit late and had to hear a lot of taunts from my not so favourite teacher. First day of my new class and such a bad starting. I cursed @real_harry for that. Whatever rest of the school went well with my two best friends Aysha and Mitu.

When we three best friends are together nothing in the whole world matters to me. So obviously the day went well. We can't take phone to our school. Another stupid thing. But who needs phone when your friends are around? Answer, me. Well my friends are around but what about my five boyfriends. Charming 4 British and 1 Irish lad.

I went home and saw my mom staring at my phone hopelessly.

"Mom what happened?"

"Thank God you're here. Your phone is literally making a earth quack. It's been vibrating so bad that... "She didnt finished the sentence but pulled the most angry face she could ever pull. "And your shitty phone wants a password from me!"

"I'm sorry mom. Let me fix this. It won't vibrate now."

"Really Zania what do you do all day long with this phone?"

"Nothing much." I started walking towards my room avoiding moms long lecture that was about to start.

I saw the tweet I wrote to @real_harry got 34 retweet and some people wrote some hilarious things and I noticed the reply that I was expecting ....

************ :) ***************

Hey all the beautiful souls reading this just wanted to let you know this story belongs to me and any type of copying is strictly restricted..... This story is literally my life hope you understand.

I know I know most of you love reading smuts but I don't think I'm able to write it. So if you're expecting smut in this story, sorry to disappoint you but there wouldn't be any smut.

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you liked it so I would be encouraged to write more :)