FORTY TWO

{Edited: 15/09/16}

In my last chapter I asked you guys to choose a ship name for Zania and Harry and you guys chose *drum rolls*

✳Zanarry✳

******************************

It had been only one week,only one week and so much had happened with me. Past two days were like a tornado which destroyed me inside out. Tomorrow is One Direction's concert. Last day with Harry then he along with the band would fly away to another country and only god knows after how long we'd meet again. But there was something else in my mind. I was going crazy with all the thoughts which were tangled in my mind. I needed to clarify somethings with Harry. So I dialled his number.

"Hey. How's my baby girl?" His words made my heart melt.
"Good."
"You don't sound good. You know you can't hide it from me then why are you even trying?"
"Harry... I have something to tell you." I said with a deep and heavy voice.
"What happened Zan? Is everything alright?"
"I'm-I'm leaving tomorrow."
"L-leaving?"
"I'm sorry Harry. Mom booked my tickets the day she came to know about our relation. I'm going back."

"N-no." He said weakly. And suddenly very loud and angrily "NO. YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME. Listen to me Zania I love I fücking love you. I can't live without you and you know that...."
I didn't let him finish the sentence and said,
"Harry just stop it. I know it wouldn't matter a bit. You're a celebrity. You'd find someone way better than me. To be honest I never felt like you truly love me. It was always in my mind that few days later you'd find someone else and you'd leave me. I know I'm being rude. But it is true and you have to accept it."

There was silence on the other side and then I heard his voice. I could tell by his shaky voice that he was holding his sob. "Z-Zan I-I can't believe you're saying this. B-but if that's what you think about me then I'm g-glad that you're leaving me. I've always loved you and will always love you. Leave me it won't affect my existence but it will surely destroy my heart. But I won't ask you to stay cause your presence will only remind me of my failure to prove my love" he disconnected the call without listening to me. I then again went to my contact list and called Crush af

Harry's POV

How could Zan say that. I love her, I freaking love her with all my life. After giving my statement I didn't give her any chance to say anything cause I had already heard enough. I disconnected the call and it felt like I disconnected my heart from my soul. She had no right to enter in my life and make me fall for her in the first place. But I never complained. Because falling for her was like a blessing to me. But now I'm completely emotionless. I can't feel the heart beating inside me. I'm not even sure if it's beating or not. I can't even feel the burning in my finger because of the candle. I kept my finger still in the burning flame. I saw the flame wrapping around my finger, slowly leaving bruises. But it was nothing in front of the bruise that Zan just made in my heart.