FORTY ONE

{Edited: 15/09/16}

Before starting I need to ask you something. I got few ship names from my readers for Zania and Harry. And those are #Zarry #Hania and I made one which is #Zanarry . please guys choose one.

BTW if you're wondering who's up there let me tell you it's Nixon.

♥✴♥

"Heyo Zan. You're literally a celebrity now girl!" I ignored him and walked passed him.
"Zan... It's me, Nixon. We met last night remember? Don't start acting like a celebrity already" I remember. I surely do remember you. How could I forget that you're friends with the person who's dying to ruin my life. So much hate in my mind but the only thing I said was
"Nix, please leave me alone. You did something which pissed me. But it's OK. I don't wanna talk about it"
"Pissed you? What did I do?"
"Seriously Nix? Now you're trying to hide it?"
"Zan please make it clear"
"For God's sake leave me alone."

I started walking and he followed me. I was walking towards my dorm. I suddenly noticed the place we were leading was really quite. I thought it was not a good idea to be with him in such a desolate place. And I was right. He caught my hand and pushed me to the wall "from the very first day I saw you... No not last night. The night you came to LCU I fell in love with you. Last night was just our introduction. You don't know Zan I love you. I didn't want to say it after hearing the news but I don't know why are you blaming me and what are you blaming me for. If you don't love me it's OK if you hate me it's not ok"