THIRTY FOUR

{Edited: 10/09/16}

Zania's POV

In one word, the day was pretty unbelievable. As it was my first day I was pretty nervous but on the other hand I made two new friends and a professor also complimented my math methods. So it was a fine day. But after that Harry made it the best day of my life. It was our first official date. So I needed to look good. After spending an hour I finally decided the dress.

At 5 pm Basil arrived to pick me. I was totally clueless where I was going. After an hour we reached our destination. It was almost dark by then. I stepped out from the car and looked around. I couldn't find anyone. Just after I closed the door of the car Basil drove the car away. Now I was standing all alone in a grassy field and I couldn't see anything as it was pitch black. I tried to shout,
"Ha-Harry?" But it came out like a whisper.

Suddenly I heard some sound from my back I looked back and one by one the lights started to lit up. I decided to follow the lights. It lead me over a bridge. After crossing the bridge I saw a table for two. It was beautifully decorated. I became super surprised seeing that.

I felt a hand grabbing my waist

I felt a hand grabbing my waist. I turned to see who it was and saw Harry. I hugged him and he hugged me tighter. After pulling apart he asked,

"You like it?"
"Like? I fruckling LOoOove it"
He smiled at my weird expressions. "Thank you so much Harold"
"No. Thank you... For being in my life. And did anyone tell you that you're looking like an angel who just stepped down to this earth from heaven just for ME"
I giggled and looked down.
He said "You probably don't wanna spend the whole date here?"
"I won't mind"
"I will. I've arranged so many things. C'mon"

Just when I stepped on the wooden platform rose Patel's started to fall. I looked back at him and saw he had black roses in his hand.He remembered....!!! Before we expressed our feelings I once said to him that I'd date the guy who'd bring me black roses no matter who the guy is. That means he's... He's going to....

I was totally stuck. He came near me and kneeled down. I was having trouble to catch my breath. He started saying with his mesmerizing voice,

"Dear Zania, I hate you. I hate you for making me fall in love with you so hard. Remember the day when we first met on Twitter? You know meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you was beyond my control. It was the best decision of my life to follow you. Cause after that day I never got tensed about my heart as I gave it to you...."

He continued talking as my tears continued to fall.

".... I want to go to bed, wake up every morning and breath knowing you're truly and only mine. Zan would you mind being the princess of my heart's kingdom?"

I just kept crying. I felt my knees getting weaker. I was so freaking happy that my brain couldn't control it and stopped functioning. I sat beside him on the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist with his right hand and started to stroke my hair with his left hand to calm me down.

We pulled apart and I started nodding my head like a crazy person. He smiled and again hugged me so tightly that I felt like my bones would break. But i didn't complain cause I knew he did that as he was just as happy as I am. Or a little less. I don't know.

I finally gathered myself and said " wh-why? Why do you lo-love me?"
He looked into my eyes. I felt like his eyes were looking through my soul and he could see my heart which was having trouble to pump blood. He said with in a sotto voice,

"Honestly... I love you... I love you because you make me happy, you make me laugh, you're different, you're smart, you're weird and little awkward and your smile alone can make my day."

"These words are making me feel like a princess. But I'm ugly as hell. You deserve someone so much better than me"

"If I could give you one thing in life I'd give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes , only then you'd realize how special you are to me. If you really want to hear why I love you let me tell it'd take my whole life to explain it to you."

I couldn't control any longer. That's it. Without thinking a bit I pressed my lips to his thin pink lips....

Harry's POV

Suddenly Zan pressed her lips to mine. Her soft lips were locked with mine. I didn't think a bit before kissing her back with all my passion. Her hands ran through my hair. I started to rub her back while kissing her. We pulled apart. Our foreheads were connected. We looked into each others eyes. She giggled and I touched her nose with my nose. We both sat on the wooden floor and she said,  "finally... I... I kissed you"

"You don't know how happy I'm. The feeling that I'm your first kiss is making me crazy. And the best fact is your first kiss was so good that now I can't wait to kiss you again."

She felt shy and started to ran towards the table. After that the night went on. We ate our dinner. Talked about random stuffs. Whenever I said something romantic her cheeks went red and those were the highlights of the night cause she looks so cute when she blushes.

At 11:40 I dropped her to her university. And again I got chills when she gave me the goodnight kiss although it was on my cheek but it was just the perfect ending of the perfect date.

************* :) **************

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Thanks! X