TWENTY

{Edited: 05/09/16}

Before starting I just want to thank each and everyone who gave their precious time to my story....

Zania's POV

After unwrapping the box I just couldn't believe my eyes. It totally felt like a dream. Me and Aysha just starred at those paper pieces. I didn't know few paper pieces could be so precious.

5 concert tickets of On The Road Again. Not just tickets. Those were VIP tickets. I was so happy yet so confused to see those. I didn't know what to do. I was shaking with excitement. After calming ourselves down I took the tickets in my hand and all my hopes were shattered. Harry thought about me and sent the tickets for the concert in Bangkok as it's very close to Bangladesh but the date of the concert.... It's in the middle of my exam. Mom and dad would never agree moreover if I miss the exam then I'd have to stay in the same class for two years. I sat there and started to regret about my fate. Aysha tried to calm me. But failed. Why the hell! Why the fuckling exams are on the same date. I took my phone and called Harry. One ring.... Two ring..  And he disconnected. Few moments later he called me back.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING THOSE"
"You're welcome. Hope you'll enjoy over there."
"And I'm really sorry" I felt so bad while telling him about my problem, " I can't take that. I mean I won't be able to go to the concert"
"Umm... Why? Is that because I sent it to you?"
"No there's nothing like this. Actually the concert is in the middle of my exams. I can't miss that you know. I feel so bad that I have the tickets but I can't be in the concert"
"I'm sorry. When will your exam end? I'll send tickets for the concerts which will be held after your exam"
"Nooooooo.. You don't have to. You've done enough for me. Thank you so much." I could see Aysha smirking and making weird faces while I was talking to Harry.
"But...."
"No but... Cancel these tickets."
"As your wish mam"

I hung up the call and looked at Aysha. I could tell by her face that she wanted to hear the whole conversation. I told her that Harry wanted to send more tickets.

Hearing this Aysha said "owww!! Is he a millionaire or what? How can he buy so many VIP tickets?"
I never really thought about it. After hearing her I also started thinking that.

Harry's POV

'Shit!! I thought Zan would come to the concert and I'll tell her everything. But ugh!!!'

"Hey mate!" I saw Liam coming towards me. We were in the middle of a photoshoot. "What happened?"
"She... She won't come to the concert." I said looking down to my feet
"Ohh!! But why?"
"She has some exam"
"She's giving away concert tickets for exam?"
"Yeah! She's really serious with her studies and so are her patents."
"Don't worry. Did you tell her you love her?"
"Don't say that"
"What?"
"That word."
"Which word"
"L o v e " I spelt the word
"Hahahah!!! But why?"
"I don't know. It feels weird."
"C'mon. Just agree that you L O V E her." He also spelt the word and started laughing.

I didn't know if it was truly love. I just started talking to her. Like 2 months ago. How could it be love. Or could it be love.

Zania's POV

I wanted to know everything about Harry. It's just too much. He was such a suspicious guy but I believed him with all my heart. At 2 am in my country I texted him