THIRTY SIX

{Edited: 11/09/16}

"Aww doll.. You still mad at me?" My heart forgot to breath. I felt like there was no oxygen in the room. I wanted to yell at him and tell him not to call me again. But my mouth was not moving. I became numb.

"Talk to me you bïtch."
"I'm not bïtch. You stupid slüt. Stay away from me. Don't you dare ever call me Sam."
"Aww my baby is angry. Listen I know where you are and what you are doing. You don't have any idea what a great trouble you're in!"
I was so scared but I didn't want him to understand that. So I again spoke
"Shut the f up. I'm not scared of you any longer. Call me again and I'll rip you're heart off."
"Ohhh!!! You're on fire girl. I love it."

He hung up the phone and my eyes were covered with tears. I covered my face with my hand and started to cry. Why? Why me? How did he even get my number? Again my phone buzzed. I was even scared to look at the screen. One missed call... Two... Three... Then it stopped. I took the phone and saw it was Harry. shït. I called back. He answered just after one ring.

"Zan!?? Why didn't you pick the calls?"
"I..I was sleeping."
"Impossible. You never sleep so early. And...and you're crying. What happened babe?"
"I... I'm.. Just missing my family."
"Aww babe please don't cry like this. It's nothing. Look at me. I don't get to see them for months!"
"Ahmmm... I.. I get it."
"Please babe don't cry. I don't feel right. Is it the only thing?"
"Ye..yeah!"
"OK... Take deep breaths and sleep. Don't think of this things. Ok?"
"Hmm.."
"Goodnight"
"Harry?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too vampy"

I hung up the phone and tried to sleep. But it was useless. I was awake the whole night. I couldn't sleep for a bit. I was scared. I was truly very scared. I wanted to tell Harry about Sam. But I didn't want him to get tensed. Especially not for me. He had so many other things in his life. So many other important things.

In the morning after taking the shower I felt a bit good. It was so late but V was still sleeping. I tried to wake her up. "V!!! You're going to be late for classes... Wake up!"
"What? Dumbo today's Sunday means fun day."
Ooh right. I totally forgot that I was in London and Sunday is the weekend here not Friday. Now what to do. I can't spend my whole day sitting in the dorm. I called Aysha and she picked up in a sleepy voice. Just then I realized it was so early in the morning in Bangladesh. She still wanted to talk. But I didn't want her to get disturbed so I hung up. Now what? I sat on the bed and thought about last night when... When that bloody slut called me. I'm so confused. How did he even get my number. As I was thinking these things my phone buzzed.

Stupid boyfriend: be ready by 10. We are going somewhere. Dress well. I mean look cute. You always look cute. Ugh just be yourself.

I smiled at his text. He's surprising me each and every day. I also wanted to do something for him. I knew I was not able to do something really great but I wanted to do something that he'd remember for rest of his life.

Me: where today?

Stupid boyfriend: just be ready and I'm not coming to LCU. Its risky. There's a mall near the uni. Meet me at the back of the mall. OK?