SIXTEEN

If you're not enjoying the story then stop reading. You don't have to vote just to make me happy. Love you

{Edited: 02/09/16}

(Happy Valentine's day everyone)

Zania's POV

"Hello"
"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean that."
"It's OK" he said it's OK but I knew it was not OK and he's not acting normal. How could I say that to him.
"Harry.... It's not OK. I'm reaaaaalllyyy sorry. I shouldn't have said that. To be honest you're the only person who cared about me in every situation. And all I did was just acting weird. I'm sorry that I never believed in you but there's a reason for it."
"Zania it's OK. I don't want to know it." He called me by my full name which clearly indicates nothing was fine.
"You ..you have to listen." I couldn't control myself and tears started to fall. My voice started to entangled.
"Zan.... Don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm not mad I promise."
"Sam was the boy who cheated on me and wanted to ruin my life."
"Zan?" Harry seemed really confused. I told him everything about my past.

After hearing all these things he said few simple sentences that made me trust him even more.

"Zan everyone has past. Everyone has weak points. But the one who has the courage to fight the past and weakness can lead ahead to a beautiful future. I'm not asking you to believe everyone I'm asking you to believe in yourself. That guy whoever he was did wrong to a right person and he'll get his punishment. But don't punish yourself for his mistake. And I promise you no matter how hard anyone try to hurt you I'll always be there for you to make you smile."

My heart melted hearing him. I couldn't thank enough to god for the decision I made about following back Harry.

We talked for two hours by then. After my story ended I told him about my family and friends. I asked him about his family and only thing he said was he has an elder sister and he loved his mom. Suddenly he got silent. I also didn't say anything. There was pin drop silence in my room. Though we're not saying anything I loved every moment of that silence.

"5 4 3... " Harry started counting. I was totally clueless about why he was doing that. "2 1.... Happy Valentine's day...."

What!! I didn't even realize. It was 12 am. "Happy Valentine's day. But it's not Valentine's day in your country."
"But it is in your country. So.."
"Well thank you for reminding me."
"So...you've any plans?"
"Yeah. I'm going on a date with my boyfriends."
"Ohh!! You have a boyfriend!"
"No...."
"You don't!!" He seemed so excited that it made me giggle.
"I don't have A boyfriend but I have 5 boyfriends."
"What!?"
"Yeah...One Direction. I'm going to spend my day watching Night Changes music video."
I could hear his cute chuckle.

"Right!! Good idae though."
"I know... So..." Now it was my turn to ask the question. But before I could ask I got the answer.
"I'm spending my time with my friends. Just chatting and writing songs..." he suddenly stopped.
"You write?? You never told me." "It's just for fun. And moreover I can't write well."
"That's not fair Harry. I've said so many things about me but you... You haven't said a bit."
"Well there's nothing to say."
"C'mon. At least tell me what do you do. I mean what keeps you so busy all the time."
"Umm.... Well hi I'm Harry and I work in a bakery."
"Stop copying my love."

"I got a question. If someone asks you to choose between..... Nothing forget it."
"I'll choose you."
"What?"
"That's what you wanted to ask right? I would choose you over Harry Styles"
"But why? I thought you love him."
"I surely do. But he'd never be a friend like you. I can't even imagine him as my friend. He'd never be like you."
"Like me?"
"Yeah.... So....." Things got bit awkward and I thought the best thing to do then would be to say goodbye. "It's late here. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight."
"Goodnight. Sweet dreams"
"Wish me 1D dreams"
He laughed and I laughed hearing his laugh!
"Okay... Sweet 1D dreams!!!"
As I was about to hang up the phone I heard another voice.

"Vas happenin?"
I giggled hearing Zayn's phrase.
"Woo!! When did you come? You said you're going to the bar with them."
"Yeah. But then I thought I'd give you company. But it seems you don't need any company."
"It's nothing."
"Who's she mate?"
"No one. Just some stupid girl"

After hearing that there was nothing left to hear. My heart shattered in million pieces. How could Harry say that. 'So all these time Harry had this in his mind. I'm a stupid girl? Yeah actually I'm a stupid to believe in him. To consider him such a good friend. I hate myself. I hate Harry. This is too much to handle. I thought I'd surprise him by wishing Valentine's day at London's 12 am. But he ruined everything.'

I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

**************** :) ***************

Hope you're enjoyed so far.  Thanks for reading

Thanks X