THIRTY ONE

Hihihi!! Look at the girls. On the left ^ it's Aysha! Funky & sassy queen! And on the right^ its Mitu cute and innocent

{Edited: 09/09/16}

*3 months later*

Zania's POV

It's been 3 months. 3 months since I found the love of my life, Harry Styles. Though people around me.. Yeah my friends think that Harry was celebrity and at some point he'll break my heart for his arrogance. But I didn't find a sign of arrogance in him. We had a great fight over this topic and Aysha , Mitu didn't talk to me for a whole 1 day. It's impossible for us not to talk with each other. So it ended pretty soon

So much has happened in past three months. The biggest shock Zayn left the band. When Harry told me that Zayn was planning to leave I thought he was joking. But sadly it was true. He said he'd miss him but everyone has their own choice. We can't rule someone else's life. But still I was truly in shock.

It was holidays going on. I just finished my exams. It went pretty well. I was enjoying my holidays with full spirit day I woke up in the morning and saw an email. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. After such a great sleep who can see properly. My eyes were out of focus. After blinking like 100 times I read the email.

"Ahhhhh!! Mom, dad, Jasy!!! Oh my god!!!!" I started screaming reading the email. "What happened Zan? Don't tell me that long haired Harry again did something."
"Moooommm!!! Remember I applied for London College University? Guess what?"
"You're selected!? I knew... I knew you can make it." Dad and Jasy also heard that and now it was festive look in our house. We were dancing and singing until we realized that I have to leave that place and go to London all alone.

Mom hugged me and when we pulled apart I saw tear forming in her eyes. "Mom!" I wanted to say something instead I also started crying. "I'm proud of you Zan. You got a scholarship in the best university of London"
"Tha-thanks! Mom... But I'll miss you"

Dad came near and hugged me. He kissed my forhead and said "my little princess grew so much. Now she'll go to London all by herself"
"Dad I'm scared. How am I gonna live all alone"

My brother came near and slapped my head and said "stupid... There will be thousands of people around you in the uni... You won't be alone. And I'm so proud of you Sissy."
I smiled at him. After few hours Aysha and Mitu were at my house. We cried for fair few minutes thinking that after I leave we won't be able to hang whenever we want.

Now I'm sitting in my room thinking about the beautiful future ahead. Little did I know not only good but something else was also waiting for me. Getting scholarship in London... Best fact about this was I'd be in the same country as Harry. When I thought that I started getting goosebumps. But they're on world tour. I wondered when they'd return to London. Harry didn't know by then that I was coming to London. So I decided to call him. He was in Toronto. I looked at the clock. 1 am in Toronto. They're probably writing now. I decided not to disturb them. After half an hour Harry himself called me.

"Hey Vampy. What's happening?"
"I have a good news!!"
"I didn't do anything. How come you became pregnant?"
"Shut up. Seriously. I got a big good news!"
"What is it?"
"I got a scholarship in LCU!! I'm coming to London"
"Wow!! Zan congrats! LCU is the best uni in London. Wait.... You're coming to London?"
I smiled and I could feel the happiness by his voice.
"Yes! I am coming to London"
"After so long... " he was so excited that he couldn't even speak properly. ".. I'm finally going to meet you, hold you close, hug you, you'll be by my side, I'll not just say I want to pinch you I'll actually pinch you".
"Yes Harry.... Yes" it was all so unreal.
"When are you coming?"
"End of this week"
"I need to change the schedule."
"Don't we'll meet after the world tour is finished"
"Miss goody you don't need to be tensed. We have one week off. We decided we'd travel Canada. But now I just want to meet you!"
"Don't spoil the other boy's plans for me."
"I'm sure they're also dying to meet you."
"OK... But still you should ask them first "
"I will. But can we concentrate on the fact that after 6 months wait I'm finally going to meet you"

We talked for a good amount of time. Mom and I started to pack my bags. And I could see mom hiding her tears. I've never been so far from home. I was also nervous about the fact. How am I gonna cope up with the situation. Whole new place, whole new environment. Ugh!

The week flew away so fast. And the next morning was the big day of my life. Harry and other lads were already in London. Whenever I remember that I was going to meet Harold a strange feeling starts to cause me an extreme happiness. Mom and dad again and again was telling me what to do, how to do stuffs. I was so ready to go to London.

*Next morning*

The alarm rang at 4:30. I never felt so energetic and excited in my whole life. I took a shower and put on a black skinny jeans with a white shirt. I tried to look normal and not over done. Although I was checking myself again and again just to make sure Harry wouldn't feel like I was a mistake. Yes! It was still my insecurity. I still felt like Harry deserved someone much better than me.

My flight was at 11 am. I needed to check in within 9. So we reached the airport. Everyone seemed dull. So am I. After reaching to the airport mom couldn't control and cried. Watching her I also started crying. And then dad, Aysha, Mitu joined us. I saw Jasy covering his tears. J went to him and hugged him. "I never thought leaving you would be so hard" I said whispering
"Same here stupid"

I went inside the airport waving bye to everyone and all of a sudden I was so lonely. After all the works were done I sat in the lounge. Now I have to wait for two hours. Harry said he'd come to pick me. I thought how it might go.

I landed in London. After collecting my bag I stepped out of the airport and I took a long breath and filled my lungs with the freash British air. That sounded weird. I saw Harry waiting with his car. No sooner had I reached to him than the cameras started to flash... So many people gathered. I heard some girl screaming "ew!! Is she Harry's new girlfriend? She's ugly. Why is Harry wasting his time on her"

The kid beside was screaming for chocolate. His voice broke my horrible daydream. I always have chocolates in my purse as I'm chocolate obsessed. I gave the kid a chocolate and a big smile appeared in his face.

I finally got inside the plane and sat on my seat. Now 6 hours and it'd be a whole new chapter of my life. I promised myself that no matter what happens I'd stay positive as I was a total tension freak.

I landed on my dream city London. After collecting my bags I stepped out of the airport. The air was fresh and so am I. After such a long journey I was still fresh as I just took a hot shower. My eyes searched for a handsome self but I couldn't find it. I started walking and a huge man with small board in his hand caught my attention. It said "welcome Zan" I went to him.

"Excuse me"
"Hello ma'am... Are you Miss Zania?"
"Yes.. I am"
"I'm sorry ma'am . sir couldn't come to pick you. He said he's really sorry but he has some important work to finish"

My heart shattered hearing this. I know he's a celebrity and stuff but it was our first meeting. How could he miss that. Aysha and Mitu were right. He would never love me the way I loved him

************** :) **************

He would never love me the way I loved him,. Do you guys think the same?

Hope you enjoyed so far.

Thanks X