TWENTY TWO

{Edited: 06/09/16}

Zania's POV

After talking with Harry I felt much relieved but the fact that I'm not a part of this family is killing me. I was still crying. How can you live in a house knowing you don't belong here and people here are just bearing you?

I heard a light knock on my door.
And then heard mom "Zan dear.. Please open the door." I didn't want to misbehave with her so I said "mom I just want to be alone for a few moments. "Ok ... But Mitu is here. She wants to talk with you."
"Mommy I'll take care of her... You go and relax." We are so close to each other and each other's family that we consider each others mom our own mom.

I heard mom's foot step leaving the place. I rushed to the door. I opened it and gave a tight hug to Mitu and started crying. She started to calm me down.

"Shh... Zan... Don't cry.."
"Mitu... I'm... I'm... Not a part of this family"
"Mommy has told me everything. Look Zan I know you're feeling really bad about what uncle said. But he was just frustrated about his work. He didn't mean it."
"If that was true he probably would've come here to talk with me."

"I'm here Zan." I looked up and saw dad standing by the door. I turned my face from him. He came towards me and also started crying. I couldn't bear that. I looked at him. He's checks were all wet. " I'm sorry dad. Please don't cry. Specially not for me"
"I'm sorry Zan. I shouldn't have said those things. I really didn't mean any of those. It was just.. I was really in depression. My job was in stake. I was really tensed. When we brought you home we promised that we'd never mention this. But today... I'm sorry Zan... Pleasee forgive me."

"Please dad. Don't say that. I was just hurt. That's too much for me to handle. And the way I came to know that... You were so angry... It made me scared. "
"I'm sorry. I would never forgive myself for this."
"It's ok dad. I just need time. I'll get over it."
"Sure! But please don't you ever dare to think that any of my words were true. Ok?"
"Ok dad.. I'd not.. I promise"

Dad left the room and I looked at Mitu. Her eyes were also watery.

"What happened to you?"
"Nothing. Just you were always the clown of our friend circle. And today watching you like this... I'm just emotional."

I just gave a weak smile. I thought I should tell her about Harry. But then I thought she never liked him. So if I tell her now she'd be really mad. I decided that I'd tell Mitu and Aysha together. So Aysha would be there to stand by me.

Harry's POV

I was really mad at Liam. After calming down a bit I decided to head back to my room. I was sitting in the bar all alone. I returned to my room and found no one there. I was feeling so low. Only one person could cheer me and she was Zan. I didn't waste a second and called her. She didn't pick the call. I tried again and finally she picked it.

"Hey." Her sweet voice melted my heart.
"Hello hello dirty fellow."
"I hate you but love marshmallow"
Our conversation was something else. We literally could spend our time with the most stupid topics in the universe.

"Why didn't you pick the phone first time"
"I was in the....."
"Washroom... Shitting?"
"Wait.... How do you know that?"
"I'm...." I was about to say I was stalking her. But I remembered about Sam. I knew if I say that she'd be sad again so I said "I'm a world famous guesser!!"
"Ha. Ha. Very. Funny."
"So is everything alright now?"
"Yeah. Kind of" she told me how her dad cried in front of her.
"See.... I told you he didn't mean it."
"Yeah.... But what happened to you?"
"Me?"
"Yes.... Mr Harry with no surname... I can tell by your voice."
"It's just. My friends.."
"What happened?"
"They are bit.... They don't like the fact that I'm in a... In a relationship with you. That sounded so weird... Ugh!!"
"Yeah... That sounded weird. But please make things right with them. Friendship is such a great gift from God. If it's needed then I'd... I'd stop.... Talking with you."
"NooooooOooooOoo. I can't live without talking with you"
"Nor can I. But you have to do something "
"I'll figure it out. Ok gotta go now... Bye.."
"Bye"

I just love her. She's so caring. She is willing to sacrifice her love just so my friendship won't ruin. I just have to make the lads understand this

************* :) **************

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Thanks,X