THIRTEEN

{Edited: 01/09/16}

Zania's POV

'I'm missing him. I want to talk to him. I want to talk to him all day long. But he has no time for me. Why am I dying to talk to him.'  I was in the class. Or should I say a boring class. Miss Shaheda was talking continuously and I was getting so bored. I started doodling Harry's name on my note book and suddenly I realized I had Harry in my mind and not Harry Styles. I hurried snd wrote Styles.... 

I came back home and opened Twitter and saw One Direction's tweet

I came back home and opened Twitter and saw One Direction's tweet. They're starting touring again... That made my day. Even though I knew I'd never get a chance to visit their concert still I was excited as hell. I  always complained  why I lived in Bangladesh as it was really small country and very few celebrities come here. Few years ago Pitbull and Akon came here. I was so happy for that not because I was fan because it lit up a hope in me that One Direction would also visit soon. But now I have no hope.

Then I saw a DM from Harry.

Harry: how's your day going?

Me: aren't you sleeping it's so early there. About 7 am

Harry: I got works to do girl.

Me: yeah right. Then go work why are you talking with me?

Harry: I like talking to you

Me: I don't blame you I know I'm great :)

Harry: yeah right -_-

Me: I'll talk to you later.

We're going to visit the zoo with my another uncle and aunt and cousins. I said thousand times to visit theme park but they think zoo is educational. Ugh!!

I went to the zoo and as expected I was getting super bored. I never liked spending time with my phone while I was out with my family. Cause I feel it's disrespectful. But that day I couldn't control myself. I took out my phone and saw two texts one from Aysha and one from mobile company. Mobile companies care about me so much. They text me everyday.

Aysha: zoo...lol...zoooooo!!

Me: stop it... I'm so bored.

No reply. She's probably out with her boyfriend. What do I do now? Mitu is surely reading she's such a bookworm. She wouldn't reply. I had no choice. I wanted to talk with someone so I texted.

Me: everything around me is making me miss you.

2 minute....5 minutes... 10 minutes... No reply. I knew this would happen. Why I even thought he'd reply.

Harry's POV

I felt my phone buzzed inside my pocket and somehow I knew it was Zan . But I was in the middle of an interview with the band. I was not allowed to take out my phone as it was live. I was praying so hard for a break and after 15 minutes later it was finally a break. I was right. It was her. I took so much time to reply. But she wouldn't be mad she never missed me. I opened the text and stared at it for a perfect five minutes.

Zan: everything around me is making me miss you.

She's missing me. For real now she's missing me when I was busy with an interview and back then I didn't text her for two days and she didn't miss me. What kind of girl she is.

Me: really!

Zan: wow!! You replied so early.

Me: I'm sorry.. BTW where r you... I mean what made you MISS me

Zan: I'm at the zoo. ;)

Me: you're such a.......

Oh my God.I love her. This cute and weird things about her made me fall in love with her so hard. She's someone who can lit up my darkest night sunny day and my cruelest nightmare to beautiful dreams.

Zan: I'm a what???????????????

Me: nothing.

Zan: tell me....

Zan:???????

Zan: Harry I'll kill u...

Zan: tell me I'm a what???????

Me: you're a girl.

Zan: omg!!! I didn't know that!!!!!!!!!

"Harry come here. It's time for interview." Someone called me and I had to go. Why.....!!! I want to talk to her.

Me: congrats now you know.

Zan: OK bye mom is calling me.

I felt so relieved that I didn't have to say goodbye first. I always felt that I used to made her feel avoided. But obviously it was not true. Its just my job I have to do everything in time. I came back to my seat and Louis poked me with his elbow. Liam was smiling like a mad man. What to do with these lads. Zayn and Niall had no idea what's happening. I decided that I'd tell them or else they'll feel left out. Niall suddenly started laughing. I was confused. I thought Liam told him also.

I asked Niall "what happened Niall?"

"I don't know you guys were smiling so I thought something was funny." Niall replied still laughing. Typical Niall Horan. We all started laughing together.

**************** :) *****************

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.

Sanjena. X