TWENTY ONE

{Edited: 05/09/16}

Harry's POV

She's crying. It was impossible for me to stay calm when she's crying. I never knew that someone else's crying can hurt me so much. The sound of her whipping made me feel so weak.

"Zan... What happened...?? Please stop crying. Please. PLEASE. Don't cry!"

"Har.. Harry... I... I don't wanna be a burden. I don't wanna be a curse." She was crying so much that she couldn't even speak properly.

"Noo... You're not burden... Not curse... Don't say that."

"I'm... I'm not a part of this family. I was a street child. My mom felt pity about me so she brought me home."

"What??"

"I... I.. Heard mom and dad talking"

'Shit! She must be o total heart broken after knowing this. I can't let her be like this. She... She means a lot to me. She's not curse. How could anyone say that!' I thought to myself and said,
"Zan no.... You're... You're the sweetest girl I've ever met. I'm sure they didn't mean it"

"You don't know anything Harry. My dad hates me. Till today I didn't have any idea why he hates me so much. But now I know. I'm nothing to him. I'm... I'm... A piece of dirt to him."

"Zan... Will you please stop saying these things!?"

"Harry......"

"Sshh!! Calm down. Wipe your tears."
"Zan do as I say."

"You don't know how I'm feeling, you'd never understand"

"I love you"

'I said it. Shit. Was this the right time to say it. I didn't want to say it. But it somehow came to my mouth'

Zania's POV

"What did you just say?" I forgot to cry after hearing those words.

"Umm... Nothing"

"Please Harry... What did you just say?"

"I... I.. Lo..."

"I love you too"

"What?! Are you being serious. I mean you don't know anything about me"

"I LOVE YOU. I FREAKING LOVR YOU. That's what matters"

"Zan you don't know what you just did. I'm in the ninth cloud now."

"Harry promise me you won't leave me alone. This all feel so weird. I'm loosing my mind. I think I've just lost my family. Although mom loves me. But Knowing why dad actually hates me is making me feel like an outsider. I don't want to lose you. You're the only one I have right now."

"Zan just shove these thing out of your mind. No matter how hard anyone tries they can't but love you."

"thanks Harry. I'm feeling good now" his words made me feel better.

"No problem babe" hearing this I could feel thousands of butterflies playing football in my stomach.

I hung up the phone and started thinking 'how could I fall in love with a person I just met. Moreover with knowing anything... ANYTHING about him. This is all so messed up. But this is also true that I love him. I really love him.'

Harry's POV

'She loves me...SHE LOVES ME...she loves me for being me and not the Harry Styles. This is the best feeling ever. I don't know what to do. I'm so happpppyyyy!!!!!' I was smiling like a dumb when Zayn and Liam noticed me. And got stuck watching me like that

"Are you fine Harold?" Liam asked me confusedly.

"I'm more than fine. I'm finest. I'm finestestestest!!!"

"Oww!! Harry what happened??" Zayn asked me.

"I love her. I love her so much. And do you know the best part? She also loves me!"

"Wow!! Congrats mate" Liam seemed quite tensed.

"What happened Payno?"

"Umm... I'm just worried about you."

The smile disappeared from my face. I looked at Zayn. He also didn't have any idea what Liam was talking about.

"Worried..? But why?" I asked Liam

"She lives so far from you... Do you even know how old is she? Or how does she even look like? You'd say you don't care but ....."

"When you truly love someone age, distance, height, weight are just numbers and appearance doesn't even matter. If someone said these things to me before I met Zan I'd probably laugh at him. But now I know these things are damn true!"
I was totally frustrated at Liam for saying those things so I left the room giving my statement.

************* :) **************

Hope you enjoyed this part. Finally they agreed that they love each other... Aww!!

Thanks, X