THIRTY TWO

{Edited: 10/09/16}

Zania's POV

Our first meeting... First ever meeting and he missed it. Now I don't have any expectations from him.

"Tell your sir it's ok. And he doesn't need to do anything for me. I'll be alright" I said holding my disappointment.
"Ma'am sir has sent me to drive you to your willing destination."
"I don't need it. Just... You can go "
"Ma'am please. It's about my job. If I don't follow his order my job would be in trouble."
"But..."
"Please ma'am. I'll drop you."
I had no choice so I had to agree. He showed me the way to the car. It was a bit far from the airport. It took proper 10 minutes to reach there.

"Why's the car parked so far?" I couldn't but ask the question.
"Sorry ma'am. I couldn't find a suitable place." We walked silently to the car. I saw the white Lamborghini parked and my eyes were sparkling. Lamborghini was always my dream car. I knew it was the car Harry sent for me. As we came near the car Harry's bodyguard said "ma'am you have a seat. I'll be back" I nodded and he started to walk away. He left my bags and luggages lying down on the ground. Ugh! I just didn't know what to do.

I opened the passenger seat door and hopped inside and suddenly I saw a man sitting on the driving seat. I was shocked, surprised, amazed all at the same time. I small scream of joy left from my mouth. And all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around my waist and I never had the same feeling that I was having right then. He squeezed me and pulled me close to him. I was shaking. Now I was totally over him. My head rested on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It was fast but not as fast as mine. He smelled so good. I could spend my rest of the life like that. He whispered in my hair
"You don't know how much I've waited for this day"
I didn't say anything instead I held him more tightly.

Finally we pulled apart. We looked in each others eyes. His green eyes, that cheeky smile showing the dimples, his curly hair everything seemed to be a dream. I couldn't keep the eye contact for long as I felt extremely shy and looked down. I put my hair strands behind my ear and he was stating at me without a blink.
"You're so beautiful"
I didn't say anything. I just smiled. "Why aren't you talking?"
"I.... I didn't ex-expect you'd come"
"Well I had to. It is our first meeting after all."
He leaned towards me and I knew he wanted to kiss me. But I was not ready. I've never kissed anyone. NEVER! And these things were new for me.

Many of you'd think its just a kiss but I belonged to a total different culture. Kiss was never a normal thing for me. He suddenly got back to his seat. He noticed... He noticed that I was not ready. It was super sweet of him. He came near and whispered "whenever YOU want" It melted my heart. I never thought Harry Styles... A celebrity, a boy from a total different culture would be so respective towards my culture and my wish.

"So?" He asked
"So what?"
"Ready for a long drive?"
"Sure I am! But my bags?"
"What bag? They're already on their way to your uni. I'll drop you there after our drive."
I nodded and the new chapter of my life began with a full speed. The whole time he was driving the car with one hand cause the other hand was intertwined with mine. We talked so much and about so many things. He was kissing my hand every time I started talking. And I had to pause because damn its impossible to say anything when the butterflies in your stomach starts dancing.

Harry's POV

She was sitting beside me. Her hand was in my hand. Damn how much I've waited for this day. My actual plan was to take her to the car and see her reaction. But after seeing her next to me I couldn't control myself and I hugged her. She's so pretty. When she blushes... nothing in the world can be compared with that. Her shy nature is the cutest thing in the world.

Its true I wanted kiss her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. But I knew from what culture she belonged. Well I actually want to thank that culture who protected her from all the kisses so I could be her first kiss. First Ever Kiss. I can't wait for the day. But I also don't want her to feel that I'm bossing around her. Its totally up to her now. I'll kiss her whenever she'll feel confident about it.

We were in the car. She suddenly said
"sing me a song"
"What song?"
"Any... That you feel would be perfect for now."
"Ok..... But I can't sing well"
"Please Harold. I don't want to go to jail"
"Why would you?"
"Because if you again say something stupid I'll chop you with my nails"
I laughed and sang the most accurate song for that situation.

"Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you"

************* :) **************

Sorry guys if you're disappointed with the kiss matter. But to keep it real it was important as it's acually Bangladesh's culture.

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Thanks X