THIRTY THREE

{Edited: 09/09/16}

Zania's POV

After the sunset our long drive ended. In between I had talked with my family. They're still very concerned how am I gonna survive all alone. Little did they know I had the most caring person in the whole world sitting beside me.

He dropped me to my university. I got out of the car. So did he. I said
"Stay inside. What if someone sees you?"
"Doesn't matter. I wanna hug you."
I giggled and went to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped me from my waist and lifted me 2 inches up from the ground. He put me down. And looked in my eyes. A small giggle escape from my mouth. He was confused why I even giggled.
"What?"
"No-nothing. Its just I never dreamt that I'd have this day in my life"
"Really. Well you tweeted once saying you had a dirty dream about me" he smirked at me. I could spend rest of my life watching that curve at his lips.
"StOoop!" I felt really shy. I rested my head over his chest. I actually wanted to look down but he was standing so close to me so when I tried to look down my head touched his chest and to be honest I'd die to be in his chest.

I looked up. He was still looking at me without a blink. He grabbed my right chin with his right hand and his soft lips touched my forehead. I felt thousand Watts of electricity ran through my veins. We pulled apart and as I was leaving he grabbed my hand and said,
"Basil will pick you up tomorrow"
"For what?"
"We are going out"
"Umm... When? I mean tomorrow is my first day here. So I don't know anything about the classes and stuff."
"Ooh!" He looked so disappointed so I said
"Don't worry I'll let you know when my class will end then we can go out!"
His cute smile reappeared. "Thanks love"

I started walking when I saw the bodyguard who picked me from airport. He had all my bags with him. I took the bags and again started walking. I looked back at Harry and noticed he was also looking at me. I waved at him. And he blew a kiss at me. I smiled and went inside the campus.

I stepped in to another new journey. New people. New experience and I was all alone. The gaurd asked me why I was so late. I gave a explanation that I came from very far. He told me to meet a person called Mrs Norris. I went to her. She's so lovely and caring that she reminded me of my mom. She showed me the way to my dorm. I went inside and saw a girl sleeping. I giggled watching her sleeping position. Her one leg was hanging out of the bed.

I got my schedules and stuff. I saw my that I had classes till 4pm next day. I texted Harry

Me: my classes will end at 4

Dimple king: ready for the surprise ;)

Me: give me a hint

Dimple king: all I can give you is love

Me: that'd do the work.

Dimple king: now go to sleep. You must be tired .

Me: goodnight

Harry: love you

Me: love you more

Harry: love Most

Me: I love you thousand times more than you love me.

Dimple king: surrender. Don't need to reply.... Go to sleep.

I smiled and started to unpack. My phone again vibrated.

Dimple king: I said go to sleep.

He's too much. He could guess everything I did. No matter how hard I tried he always figured it out that I wasn't listening to him. I left my bag half unpacked and went to sleep.

Next morning I was the first one to wake up. I guess it was because of jet lag. I saw the girl sleeping in the same position.
I went for a shower. When I came back I saw the girl sitting on her bed weirdly smiling at me.

"Hi beauty I'm Valencia! Call me V"
"Hi... I'm Zania."
"You're late last night."
"Yeah! I know"
"So ,excited for starting?"
"Very!"
"You're new here. You'll need some friends to get used to the atmosphere"
"I'd love to."
"OK then. I'll introduce you with my friends after our first class"
"Sure!"

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Harry

Dimple king: good morning angel and all the best

Me: thanks! :)

Saying this she went for a shower. I couldn't believe making friends was so easy. While she was in shower I finished my unpacking. We went to our classes. The campus was so beautiful. After our first class me and Valencia met again. This time she was with a cute guy. Val came to me and grabbed my hand "I was looking for you. Meet germs!"
"Stop. I'll kill you volcano" the guy said.
"Sorry sorry. Meet Jeremy. And Jeremy this is Zania my roommate "
"Hello beautiful soul" Jeremy said bowing down.
"Hi germs!" I followed V's path and she seemed to enjoy that. Jerm was so nice and he was so into V that it made my heart melt. I guess V also liked him. But they both were dumb to admit it. I made two new friends.
And I was so happy the way my new life started. Everything was so perfect that I had a fear that something really bad would happen.

************* :) **************

Valencia and Jeremy

Do you guys think something bad will happen?

Let me know if you enjoyed this part .

Thanks. X