EIGHT

{Edited: 28/08/16}

(This part will be most of all about Zania's past)

I couldn't believe that I just asked Harry if I could call him. And now I'm waiting for his response.

Fake Harry: yeah... But 30 minutes later. I've some works to do. After that I'll be free and we can talk.. Is that OK?

Me: hmmm...

Fake Harry: wait for me. :)

"Was that wrong to ask him if I could call?" I thought to myself. Again I felt so stupid of myself. I felt like I wanna talk about my past and that will make everything clear between me and Harry. He'd understand why I didn't want to give him my number. Then I started to visualize the past in front of my eye.

Sam: baby I love you so much

Me: I know... But....

Sam: c'mon... Don't you trust me?? :'(

Me: I dooooooo......

Sam: then plz send me your pic

Me: but...

Sam: all this month you've been saying that I'm your boyfriend and stuff that was all fake right?

Me: but you've seen me... You can see my Whatsapp profile picture...

Sam: that pic is not clear... Whatever I've understood you don't love me

Me: *photo attached*

Sam: aww... Thank you... You're so beautiful....

Me: *blushes* thanks!

It was the time when I proved that I was an idiot, an asshole, a douche. I met Sam on Twitter about 3months ago. He proposed me last month. We were like best friends and when he proposed me it was like dream came true. But I didn't know what's coming.

We used to talk all day long. He knew everything about me. I trusted him with all my life. Few days After sending that pic Sam texted me.

Sam: *photo attached*

Me: hahaha... That's epic Photoshop.

He sent me a pic of a naked girl but with my face. I was laughing at that pic until I read Sam's next text