THIRTY EIGHT

{Edited: 12/09/16}

I love you guys more than you can even imagine <3

I started running without looking anywhere. I was going where my fate was taking me. My heart was pounding so bad that I felt it would come out any time. 'If he catches me what would he do? How am I gonna get rid of him? Where should I go?' Millions of questions were forming in my head. The road was empty so was my heart. I felt like my heart forgot to pump blood and it remained empty.

Suddenly I bumped into someone's shoulder. He wrapped around me with his arms. I smelt a familiar smell. I wrapped my arms around him and was holding him so tightly that I was sure that I was hurting him. But I was too scared to let go. I heard the heavy footstep stopped just behind me.

Harry's POV

"Bye. Be careful."
"I will don't worry"
Just when I was pulling the phone apart from my ear I heard a voice. I heard the conversation and it didn't take me a second to realize that Zan was in great trouble. My heart was aching just with the thought of Zan's being with that dïckhead. I didn't waste a moment and ran to my car. My guards started to scream not go without them. But it was about Zan. She's more precious to me than myself.

I drove near LCU and found a pub. But she was not there. I got scared. Where she could be? I started to drive from street to street and looked for her. I got out of the car and scaned every corner of the roads for her. Suddenly I heard some footsteps. I looked back and saw Zan running towards me. She bumped into me and I grabbed her tightly. I took a breath of relief. She was holding me so tight that it was clear how scared she was. Then I saw that shït running towards us. I was so angry that I felt I'd kill him right there.

He stood there watching me. His mouth remained open. I pulled myself apart from Zan and started to walk towards him.

Zania's POV

Harry started walking towards him. He looked so angry and dark that it made me shiver. I looked at Sam and his facial expression was worse than me. Harry said in a deep very deep raspy voice "on my count of three you should be vanished from here and from Zan's life forever."

"1..." Sam slowly started to move backwards. "2....." This time he started running. He went a little far then looked back and said "this is not the end"
Harry smiled. Not just a normal smile. A smile full of disgust and hatred "run for your life. This is your last night outside. Then you'll rot in the prison" Sam ran away and Harry looked back at me.

I started to cry. I felt weak from my knees and I fell on the road. He rushed to me and hugged me. My hands were pressed to his chest. He was stroking my hair and was trying to calm me down. I rested my head over his chest and enjoyed his heartbeat. The top of his shirt was unbuttoned and I could see his bird tattoos. He pressed his lips to my forehead. We stayed like this for a while.

"I-I'm scared" I spoke in a shaky voice.
"Ssh... You don't have to be scared. How did he find you?"
"I'm sorry Harry. I hid something from you"
"What?" I told him everything
"That's not done Zan. You should've told me. You're the one who makes me forget all the worries. And you think anything related to you is trouble, seriously? If you would've told me earlier he'd be in prison by now."
"I'm sorry."
"No worries love. He'll never bother you. I promise." He took Sam's phone number and reported the cops.