TWENTY SIX

{Edited: 07/09/16}

Well look up. That girl in the picture.... Yes you guessed it right it's Zania. 

Zania's POV

It was mom and dad's marriage anniversary. Me and Jasy, we wanted to give them a big surprise. So we didn't wish them and pretended we don't remember the day. Then we called one of our aunts and asked her to call my dad and tell him to visit her house as soon as possible. Everything went according to the plan. Mom and dad left the house. And we started decorating the house. I started blowing the balloons and Jasy started to write "Happy Anniversary To The Sweetest Couple Alive" on a big card board.

It was 2 pm and we're still decorating. That's when my phone buzzed. I took the phone and saw Harry's text. I was not happy to say that. You know why? Cause the most paranoid man in the world was sitting beside me. I was not ready to tell everyone that I loved someone whom I never met or seen!

It's 2pm here that means 2am in Mexico. He probably stayed awake for me and I had to reply. So I started typing.

Me: Harold go to sleep.

I reread the text and realized I was calling him Harold. I didn't even notice when I started calling him that. Well he also never complained about that.

Gummy Harry: no fooking way! I wanna talk.

I gigged at his text. He's again copying Harry Styles. Aaand as expected my bro noticed me giggling.
"Who's texting you?" He asked looking at me with his paranoid eyes.
"Its Aysha."
"Oookk... Why are you giggling like that?" And then my best friend becoming the nightmare appeared at our door.
"What's up people? Why's the main door open?"
Jasy frowned at me.
"Sorry it's... " my phone again buzzed and Jasy snatched the phone from my hand. And I thought 'it's the end of everything. Now he'd give me a big lecture and he'd probably take away my phone'

But surprisingly he returned my phone. I took the phone and looked at the screen. And I let out a short breath of relief. The text was not from Harry. It was from Mitu. I replied to Mitu and told her to come home as she was freakingly late.

I went to room saying I need to decide the right dress to wear. I locked the room and called Harry. Harry being sweet as always disconnected my call and called back.
"Hey vampy! How's your party decor going on?"
"Well I nearly got killed."
"What? How?"
"I balloon attacked me. I was blowing it and it burst right beside my face"
"Aww... I hope that balloon is alright!"
"Excuse me!!"
"It burst in front of a volcano."
"Ha.ha.ha. I gotta go. I'm really sorry. I can't talk today. You know the decoration then the party. I'll call you after the party"
"Sure babe no need to say sorry. After all it's your parents anniversary."
"Thanks... OK bye"
"Bye have fun"

I hung the phone and went out. At 5pm all the decoration were over. We invited few close friends and families. They also reached in time. Then it was time to wait. At 5:47 mom and dad arrived. They bell the ring. We didn't open the door. Dad twisted the knob and opened the door. It was pitch black. Dad stepped his feet inside and his feet landed on a balloon. It burst and so did we. "HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY!!!" We all screamed. Jasy lit up the light. Mom and dad was totally speechless. Then it turned into a pleasant evening. At the middle of the party dad came to me. His eyes was full of emitions. He hugged me and said "Sorry dear. You're actually the blessing of our life"
I replied with equal emotion "dad can we forget about that day?"
"Yes...! And thank you so much for this gift. Thank you... And... Where is Jasy?"
"He'd be here somewhere."
"Ok I'll find him. Thanks again." I smiled at him and he placed a kiss on my forehead.