TWENTY SEVEN

{Edited: 07/09/16}

This picture of Harry!!!!!!

Zania's POV

Last night was pretty awesome. Our plan was a success. Now the number one rule of our family is to totally forget the shitty day. Well it's not easy for me to forget. Not because of my past but because of... Me and Harry... We expressed our feelings towards each other. That's the best day of my life. But the fact that I didn't know anything about him was killing me. Well it's not that I don't trust him. Before I fell for him I totally thought long distance relationships are crap. Sam... He was totally a time pass boyfriend. Which was the worst decision of my life. I was never serious with relationships. But Harry.... He changed me. Well he's 22. Some may think about age difference. Which was not too much But does it really matter? The only thing that matters is how that person makes you feel. Harry never failed to make me feel like the happiest person alive. Some may think I was a fool. After experiencing such a struggle with Sam I was again falling for a stranger. But did you ever notice how he never tried to know anything about me without my consent. He never even bothered to know my age. It was Liam who asked my age. How can someone not trust this gummy bear.

I went to Twitter and saw Harry was replying on a random girl's tweet. I started to read and my whole body was burning in jealousy. I guess jealousy is a great thing as it shows the importance of a person. Well it was Harry's line but it's freakingly true. And after watching his last reply my whole body which was burning then turned into ashes. Harry replied "I love you sweetiefor real Harold? You're mine. You love me!!

Just to let him know that I still existed I faved that tweet. Well he instantly understood my sign and tweeted

"@_zania_ hey babe... Why do u feel something's burning ;) "

"@real_harry well it's just I'm too hot"

"@_zania_ oohh!! Girl on fire!"

"@real_harry I can see who's on fire"

*incoming call Harry willy*

I received the call with disgrace and said with equal disgraceful voice.
"What?"

Harry's POV

"You know I love when you get jealous"
"I'm not jealous"
"Sure you're not" I  said in a sarcastic voice.
"Who's she?"
"I thought you're not jealous!"
"Fruckle you Harry." I loved how she never used slang words instead she used this kind of funny words
"What was that?"
"Nothing... Just tell me"
"She is a directioner who's suffering from blood cancer"
"Shit! Ugh!! I'm feeling so sorry." The sorry feeling was clear in her voice.
"I....I didn't know. How could I be so selfish." She's feeling so bad for being jealous.
"It's OK... I'm sure she wouldn't mind. "
"By the way I just noticed it's 3am in Mexico. Where are you up again?"
"Well I'm in airport"
"You're retuning to London?"
"No... I'm going to Dublin."
"What!? Are you on a world tour or something?"
"Kind of"
"Harry please don't tell me you're One Direction's bodyguard"
"For your kind information I'm not"
"I'd be happy if you were! Then I'd be able to meat them... Specially Harry Styles!!" I giggled. Little did she know Harry Styles himself was crazily in love with her.
"Now don't start talking about him. I'm in the waiting lounge and I'm  freaking bored.I have to be here for 2 hours. Can you believe it?"
"Let's play truth or dare!"
"Oook.... But I'll start."
"Ladies first. I'll start."
"Ugh! OK as you wish my queen!"
"Princess!!! Queens are old".
"Ok baby princess."
"Let's start. Truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Ooh...brave boy. Ok look at your right. Who's the first person you see?"
"It's my friend!" Actually it was Niall's bodyguard who was standing right in the corner of the VIP lounge. As for other lads... Niall was taking selfies, other three were sitting lazily with their phone. I was sitting little far from them so they couldn't hear me.
"Ugh! I wish it was a random person. Whatever go to him... Him right?"
"Yeah he's a boy"
"Go to him and put your finger in his nose"
"Eww!! No that's disgusting."
"You have to do it. And don't you dare disconnect the phone. I want to hear everything."
"I'm not doing it. "
"I know I'm pretty good at giving dares! Now go and do it kiddo."
"Ok FINE. I'm doing it"
I stood up from my seat. Slowly started walking towards Basil. He noticed me and stood straight. As I stood right in front of him he said "is there anything I can do for you?"
I said "Sorry Basil" without wasting a second I put my finger in his nose. Ewww that was DISGUSTING. I'd never do that if it was not Zan.
The boys burst into laughter. Niall was laughing so hard that his phone fell down from his hand.
Basil stood there without any clue why I did that. I then suddenly remove my finger from his nose. My facial expression totally told him I was disgusted. So he took out a paper towel and started cleaning my finger.
"Why did you do that sir?" Basil was totally confused.
"It's nothing mate. Thanks for the paper towel." He nodded and as I turned to the lads they all had one question in their mind.
I pointed my finger at my phone and whispered "Zan"
Louis whispered back "carry on"
I smiled and put the phone back on my ear.
"Done." I was hoping that she didn't listen the word 'sir'
"Woooo... Brave boy. I couldn't even listen anything. You're friends were so loud."
"Whatever. It was disgusting. Now your turn. Truth or dare?"
"Dare" she said undoubtedly
"Ok... " I was so bad at it. I couldn't find any dares for her. "Umm... Unfollow Harry Styles."
"Why would I?"
"Its your dare!"
"Fine.....Wait...." I heard some buttons clicking. And then her voice "done"
"Wow!! You unfollowed him!"
"Yeah! You said unfollow... Didn't say I can't follow once again. So now I'm following him again"