FORTY FOUR

{Edited: 18/09/16}

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sweet tweeting of the birds. I remembered how Zan gave this beautiful surprise to me. I looked at her and enjoyed the calmness of her face. Her small hand resting over my chest while her head resting over my arm. Hair strains covered her face like it was saving her beautiful face from the evil eyes of the world. I put the strains behind her ear cause when I'm near her no evil can ever touch her. I did the dressing on the cut V made on her cheek. I wondered how bad its hurting her. She squealed and opened her eyes slowly. She gave a smile which could erase the dark clouds and bring sunshine to the earth.

I kissed her forehead and said "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
She said squeezing herself more close to me "yeah. And you?"
"I had a nightmare"
"Really? What?"
"I had You" I laughed and she punched me which didn't affect me a bit. She then started tickling me. Damn why am I so ticklish?
"Ok..ok.. I'm sorry!!" I screamed and she stopped.
"Ok. I gotta go now."
"You're going to your university to face that bïtch!"
"Yeah"
"No Zan. You're not going anywhere." I grabbed her tightly. She couldn't move a bit.
"Ugh! Harry leave me. It's hurting"
"Sorry but if you go to that bïtch she'll hurt you even more"
"Listen to me first. I'll go and pack my bags."
"Where you going?"
"Ummm...."

I left her in shock "you're going back to... To Bangladesh? Please Zan. Why are you doing this to me. You know I can't live without you."
"Stupid listen to me. Your surprise, it's not over yet" my face enlightened hearing it. She continued "the day before tomorrow, I mean the day I fake dumped you I went to the management for the interview"
"Seriously? They agreed right?"
"Let me finish. I asked Liam to help me. Lou was also there. She's such a sweetheart. After much request and Liam's demanding attitude they finally agreed. Still they had one thing in their mind that this would be a great headline. The mysterious girl is now in the group."

I became super happy. I hugged her and we both came out if the small tent. Then she said "Liam is such an awesome person. The girl who'd be his girlfriend is so lucky." I shouldn't have felt the way I was feeling right then. But I couldn't control my mind from thinking that Liam was stealing my girlfriend. I shoved that out of my mind.

After two hours we were all ready to leave London and head towards to our new destination Amsterdam. We were waiting outside the airport for Zan. She finally came wearing white crop top and a blue jeans. I started walking to her but before I could reach her Liam came in the middle and hugged her. Very tightly. VERY TIGHTLY.
"Where were you love?" He asked after the hug.
"I'm sorry. It took a lot of time to manage everything."
"No worries love. But what happened to your cheek?" ugh why can't he just stop calling her love.
"Nothing. It's just a small cut"
Then Zan noticed me with a disgraceful facial expression and came to me. "What happened to you?"
"Nothing" I hugged her claiming she's all mine.

We board on the plane and sat on our respected seats. But after few minutes we exchanged our seats as per our wish. Niall's seat was with Zan. He came to me and said "Go and sit with her. She's getting bored without you." I smiled and went to her. But I was late. I saw Liam sitting with her. They were laughing so hard. I gussed she was having fun. I didn't go to her rather went to Lou and sat with her and played with Lux. But there was only one thing in my mind 'why's Liam being so sweet with her.' At one point I started cursing myself for thinking these things. He's my friend and he helped me a lot in this journey with Zan.

I again went to Zan and I thought this time I'd tell Liam that I want to sit with Zan. But I couldn't. I saw Zan was sleeping resting her head over Liam's shoulder and he was tugging her with a blanket.
'Harry calm down. It's okay to be jealous but Liam is your friend. Your best friend. You can't get jealous of him. You know they're just friends too. Liam would never have anything like that in his mind'
I tried to convince myself. Which didn't work that much.