NINETEEN

{Edited: 03/09/16}

Zania's POV

I was grounded for a week!! Ugh!! Why? Cause I got a long ass phone bill. For last few days I've been talking to Harry on a regular basis. And sometimes our conversation went on and on. Then the vicious day arrived as my phone bill arrived. Dad saw the bill and I could see dark black clouds of anger covering his face.
"What is this?" Dad asked in a really low voice still I got shiverings.
"Umm.. I got a friend in London. We've been talking..."
"You've got a freind... That doesn't mean you'll talk with them so much."
"I'm sorry dad."
"I'm warning you Zania. It shouldn't happen again"
I just nodded and left the room. Then I was grounded. The only place I was allowed to go was school. Mom took my phone too. But she had to return it as my phone was vibrating all day. Not because everyone was texting. It was just Twitter notifications from my crushes and boyfriends. I mean celebrities. It's not that I didn't get any texts. I got four texts. One from the neighbour boy. He said that he arranged the money  which I lend him. Two from Aysha and Mitu. They both just made fun of me because I was grounded. And one from........ No not Harry. One from phone company. As I said they care a lot about me.

That was not hard for me as I was a lazy girl. I was happy that I didn't have to get out of house so I could spend my whole day on Twitter.  I was totally confused about how I would talk with Harry. Because till then it was impossible for me to not to talk with Harry and annoy the shit out of him. I didn't know before knowing Harry that annoying someone could be so amazing. I tried to shove that out of my head just then Harry texted me. I went to Twitter to reply as I didn't want my dad to be that angry again.

Me: hey!

Harry: why on Twitter!

Me: umm... Nothing..

Harry: you got a long bill. Right?

Me: wait... How do you know :0

Harry: i don't know... I just know.

Me: you're a wizard Harry

Harry: I'm a what?

Me: a wizard

Harry: and you're a witch.

Me: well thank you

Harry: you're Bellatrix.

Me: -__-

Harry: I missed that face.

Me: you're voldemort.

Harry: I'm Harry Potter.

Me: I'm Hermione Granger.

Harry: in your dreams

Me: piss off

Harry:_________________________

Me: what!

Harry: I'm pissing off....

Me: --__--

Harry: if you got a chance to visit One Direction's concert whom would you take with you?

Me: depends. If it's in my country I'd take each and every friend of mine.But if it's in foreign then it'd be me and anyone who'd love to go. Not enjoy the concert but to keep an eye on me -_-

Harry: hahaha!!! Great!

Me: it's not great. It sucks! I mean they think I'll get lost.

Harry: can I get your PO Box address?

Me: why?

Harry: few days ago I won a competition and got some One Direction posters. I don't need these. I thought you'd love those.

Me: ahhh!!! Really!! Don't lie.

Harry: I'm not.

Me: my parents never let me buy posters so I always have to buy them secretly.

Harry: tell me you want those or not?

Me: obviously....

I gave him my PO Box address and ended the conversation.

*two days later*

It was the third day since I was grounded. I was starting to get bored. I was passing my time lazily sitting on a couch. Just when I got a call. It was from post office. They informed me that I got a new mail. I knew it was from Harry. It's the chance to know Harry's full name. I asked if it was from Harry but they said it was from someone called Brad Junior. I didn't have any idea who he was but I had some feelings that it was from Harry. I DMd Harry asking if it was from him. And I was right. He said that he didn't get the time so he asked one if his friends to help. As I was grounded I couldn't get the mail right away.

Next day on my way back home from school me and Aysha went to post office and collected my mail. Aysha was really excited about what was in the mail although I told her it was just posters. We got a long card board box. I told Aysha "see it's just posters."
"Umm... I want to see them."
"Not here. Let's go to my place. And tell my mom it's a gift from you otherwise she'll kill me. I was not allowed to go anywhere except for school"
"Yeah I'll"

We went home and mom seemed OK with the box. We locked ourselves in my room and started to open the box. After opening it me and Aysha literally got stuck. We couldn't say a word after watching those things. It was not only posters..........................

************** :) **************

Hope you enjoyed. Love you guys.

Thanks X.