FIFTEEN

{Edited: 02/09/16}

Harry's POV

I just hung up the phone. I didn't know what happened to Zan but she was tensed. And I can't bear it. I need to make her feel good. But what should I do. I logged in to my real account and went to Zania's account. Her pinned tweet was my portrait which I think was really beautiful.

It had 41 retweets and 50 favs. So one click and she'd be happy. I clicked the retweet button. Then I tweeted

@_zania_ thank you so much. It's beautiful.

She'd be so happy now. But I feel bad. Cause although me and that Harry was same person but still this was Harry Styles who made Zania happy. Not me... I mean for her Harry Styles is a big thing. But I didn't want to be the big thing. I just.... I don't even know...

And suddenly my room's door opened. It was the 4 lads. I made up my mind that I'd say everything now. Because I can't hide anything from them. They're my mates. But we started talking about tours and stuff so I couldn't say them.

Zania's POV

After Harry hung up I went to twitter and saw the notification that Harry Styles retweeted my tweet. This was the biggest shock of my life actually not shock but surprise.
'Oh myyyyyyy!!!! Harry retweeted my tweet.... Holy crap!!! I can't breath. Someone help me I'm dying.' After seeing that notification I was literary on the ninth not ninth....I was on the nineteenth cloud. I was screaming so loud that mom got scared thinking I was falling from the cliff. Mom ran to my room and stood still watching me jumping around my room and kissing my phone.

Mom ran after me and after catching me she made me sit on the bed by blackmailing that she'd bring lavender from our garden. You're asking why lavender! Cause I'm allergic to them.

"What happened to you? Are you going crazy or something?" Mom looked so worried.
"Mom he noticed me... He finally noticed me...after 5 years....!!!" I was so excited that I couldn't even talk proparly.
"Who?" Mom thought I was talking about the boy from our neighborhood who left a note for me yesterday. She didn't know what the note said. It said 'I want to buy a gift for my girlfriend. Can u lend me some money?"

"Mom.......!!!!!!!! Harry retweeted my tweet!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"That notification boy?"
"No mom..!!! It's HARRY STYLES!!!! I'm so happy...!!

"That long haired boy?" My mom is epic. She has a fancy name for every other person in the world.
"Yes.... Mom.....!!!"
Mom looked so hopeless that I can't even explain. She was like 'so what'
"Mom! Let's celebrate! My treat..!!"
"Zania are you being serious?"
"Obviously. Do you even know how lucky I'm for this!?"
Mom again looked totally hopeless cause she literary didn't know the value of this. After she left the room I started tweeting like crazy!!!! I called everyone I knew in the whole world and told them about this
I was super happy. Then my finger stopped at the screen where I found the name Fake Harry.

I pressed the call button expecting he'd not answer. So I was just mumbling "I knew... I freaking knew you'd not pick up. Why did I even bother to call you? And moreover you don't even care about me. You're just like Sam. Shit!! No... You're not!! I'm sorry...! I didn't....." Suddenly I realized that there was a sound of very light breathing and my heart stopped. He had already received the call.
"Why'd you stop? Say more" Harry said with a sarcastic voice.
"I'm sorry...." I totally lost my words.
"Well I picked the phone.."
"Umm..." I forgot what to say and thought for a moment. All of a sudden I remembered why I called him "HARRY STYLES RETWEETED MY TWEET!! HE SAID THANK YOU AND SAID MY DRAWING WAS BEAUTIFUL!!" I was screaming like a crazy mad women who just ran away from the asylum.

"Congrats!! Wow!! You must be really happy now.."
"Obviously I'm. I feel like I'm flying in the sky."
"So.... Now everything is fine,right? I mean you're sad for some reasons"
"I'm totally fine. Everything is fine. I'm supppper happy now!!"
"Can I ask you something ?"
"What? How did I get noticed by Harry? I'm not telling you that..."
He laughed at my answer but I really don't know why...

"No.. I just wanted to ask who's Sam? I mean you're saying sorry rapidly after comparing me with him."
"He's no one. Forget about him" I didn't want to talk about the curse of my life.
"C'mon you can tell me"
"Look Harry you don't have any right to interfere in my personal life." 'Shit! That was too harsh' I thought to myself.
"I'm sorry" he suddenly hung up the phone.
I wanted to apologize. What the hell just happened. How could I be so rude at him. The one who cared about me so much! How could I!!!!

*calling Fake Harry*

**************** :) ****************

Hope you enjoyed this far.

Thank you x