*TWENTY EIGHT*

{Edited: 08/09/16}

Hey guys i can't thank you enough for all the votes and comments... Thank you so much... <3  ^•^

Harry's POV

Zan picked the call and I heard her sweet voice which relaxed me a bit. She said she'd wait for my call but I was scared that she wouldn't pick.

"How dare you!! How could you say that? I trust you..  I trust you with my whole life. I trust your love more than I trust myself. I freaking love you and will always love you!!!" I said in one breath

A killing silence took place. Then a mid sound of crying. 'Shit she's crying. Why? Why do I make her feel so bad every time. I just can't bear this. I always break her heart.'

"Sorry.. I'm...I'm such a cry baby." She spoke holding her weep.
"I'm sorry Zan..."
"Don't be... I'm actually happy. I totally lost hope. I thought you won't call. So I got scared. But you called and these tears are happy tears."
"Zan...I really love. And.... Today I've decided I'm gonna tell you everything about me."
"It's totally OK if you don't want to."
"No.... You love me so much and you've the right to know me."
"Umm.. OK.."
"I'm ..."

"Guys let's go. We've to board. " our tour manager said.
"But the flight is after 20 minutes" I just didn't want to hang up the call.
"Harry... After so many tours and travellings you're saying this? Don't you know we have to board the plane at least before 15 minutes?"
"Yeah... I'm coming"

She heard everything and said
"It's ok... I'll talk to you later."
"I'm sorry Zan. I'll be on plane for like 11 hours now. I won't be able to talk with you."
"It's ok Harry. Just go"
"I love you"
"I'll miss you"
"Miss you too"
I waited. It was pin drop silence on the other side of the phone. And then the words I was waiting for
"I love you Harold!"
I sniggered and she sniggered back. I hung up the phone and started walking thinking how lucky and unlucky both at the same time I was 'I'm so damn lucky to have Zan in my life. She loves me so much. And I'm so damn unlucky cause I decided to tell her everything but just couldn't do that'

Zania's POV

'Harry decided to tell me everything but then he couldn't. I'm so unfortunate. Well now I'm dying to know who he is. He decided to tell me that means he's finally ok with  it. If he tells me everything then why can't I ? I'm also going to tell him about me.' I decided in my mind. He already knew about my friends and family. The hilarious fact is he knew a lots of things about my friends and family but knew nothing about me. 'I have to wait 11hours to talk with him' this feeling was killing me. The day ended and after like two whole month it was a night when I went to sleep without Harry's text. Just when I thought that my phone buzzed I looked at it and it was from Harry! 'How's that possible. He's on plane now'
I opened the text and read it

Harry loves me: hey love goodnight. Have sweetest dream about me not Harry Styles! -_-
PS I love you

I started to type and my phone buzzed again

Harry loves me: aaand if you're thinking how I'm sending texts then let me tell you... I'm a wizard

I again started typing and again it buzzed

Harry loves me: I've scheduled the texts so you'll get the texts in time.
I smiled and went to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up with the buzzing of my phone. 'Ugh! Today is weekend. I'm not waking up so early' my hand reached the phone to stop the alarm but I noticed it was call. It was Harry. It was 9 in the morning. By then he's in Dublin. That means 6 hours difference. It's 3 pm. He again called. And I picked it .
"Tonight.."
"What tonight?"
"I'm going to tell you everything"
"Hmm.."
"I'll call you at 10 pm your country time."
"It'll be 4 am in Dublin."
"I know. I need peace when I tell you"
"Ok" he hung up the call. Gosh! He sounded different. I just talked to a total different Harry. He was to the point and really tensed. I thought what had happened to him.

The whole day I was so impatient. Every second felt like years. I was bursting with excitement. Finally we're taking a step ahead. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to know everything about the one I loved the most. Then the long awaited nigh arrived.

At 9:30 i sat on my bed locking my room. I said to everyone that I had some projects to do. So I asked them not to disturb me.

9:40....9:45...9:50....9:55...9:56...9:57....9:58....9:59..................10pm

My phone buzzed my heart was beating rapidly as I answered the call.

"Hello..." It was silence on the other side then I heard a husky voice.
"Hello"
"Harry? Where's Harry?"
"I'm...I'm Harry"
'The voice... I've heard the voice before... Shit! Shit! I know the voice... It's....it's Harry Styles'
My heart stopped. I started to shake with excitement. I didn't have any idea how Harry Styles got Harry's phone.

Harry's POV

'Zan say something. Don't remain quite. It's killing me. Please say something. I'm scared that you'd change. I'm scared that I'd loose you. I'm scared you'd not love me like you do. I'm scared you'd not understand why I did this. I feel like you'll never be the samePlease prove me wrong. I want the normal Zan. Please don't change. Please remain my sweetest nightmare.' So many things in my mind but they didn't came out.

************** :) **************

Hope you enjoyed this part. What do you think.... how'd Zan react?

Thanks X