THIRTY

{Edited: 09/09/16}

Harry's pov

I never thought a girl could drive me so crazy. When I started talking to her we were total strangers. The fact that without knowing me she trusted me so much melts my heart every time. That day when she demanded to know who I am made me so nervous. Not because she'd tell everyone. I was nervous because she might just not be the same. I loved the way she was. She was just perfect for me. 'Love' I never took this term seriously before knowing her. That's the beautiful thing about love. You don't choose to think about it. It just creates a new part in your heart.

I just received her facetime call. And a woman appeared on my screen. It was a photo. I could see her eyes behind the photo. Her eyes was stunning. It was dark black and shiny. I heard her voice. "The girl in this pic is me. I'm ugly. Please don't hate me."

"I know you don't look like this

"I know you don't look like this. I can see your eyes. And its beautiful. I'm sure your whole face is more beautiful."
"No... I feel so bad for you. I'm ugly as hell."
"I don't care. I love you for being you. So no matter how you look I still love you. Now put that photo aside."
"I'm... I'm scared"
"Why?"
"You'll throw up seeing me"
"Zan put that photo aside"
"OK I'll. But close your eyes first."
"But..."
"No but... Do it"

I covered my eyes with my hand and waited. She finally said
"Ok now you can look"
I opened my eyes. Wow! she's so beautiful . her long black hair. It was of perfect length which suits her the best.. Her hair was so black and shiny. She was biting her lips and it looked so cute. Her eyes was closed. So I said "open your eyes"
"No... I can't bear to see the shock at your face"
"Yes! I'm shocked how can anyone be so pretty!!"
"I'm not pretty. I'm ugly"
"No you're pretty"
"Well I guess I'm both... I'm pretty ugly"
"Zan..." I rolled my eyes. And she giggled. Awww.. She's so cute. I just want to see her all day long.
"You're cute and I love you"
"Harrryy.. Please don't say like this."
"Like what?"
"R.o.m.a.n.t.i.c.a.l.l.y" she said really dramatically.
"Well I'm your boyfriend. So I can say like that"
"Ugh! I want a insulting love story."
"What's that?"
"I mean I'll insult you and then you'll insult me even more."
"Wow! What a love story.. You're crazy and that's why I love you "

"Just imagine after 30 years someone will ask you to write your own biography. Then you'll say 'my love story was an insulting love story' that would be pretty rad"
"Can't agree more." I started laughing and she also joined me. I saw her laugh and thought how could anyone be so full of life. She has seen the worst in her life now it's my time to erase all the bad memories and fill it with lots of happiness which she deserves.

"Hey what are you thinking?"
"Umm.. Nothing."
"You know I guessed you're Harry Styles when you said that once a goat attacked you. Cause I knew Harry also had experienced this"
"Really? But you never said"
"I thought it was coaccident. I mean coincidence".
"You're following my path girl"
"Do you know everyone is going crazy because you followed me"
"I know. This happens every time I follow someone."
"And I'm bursting with notifications"
"Your my girlfriend. Make yourself comfortable with this kind of situations."
"By the way I'm still mad at you."
"I know your mad. You don't have to remind me."
"That's it! I want this kind of love story. Now go to sleep. And how come the boys are still awake."
"Don't ask me. They are crazy. We usually sleep late cause we have to write and record you know. I was hurrying too much so they guessed that I was up to something. So I had to tell them"
"Aww!! This is called friendship." "Are you going to tell your friends about me?"
"I guess. I can't hide anything from them that's the problem."
"Ok. But make sure they don't spread it"
"They won't. Annnd go to sleep!!"
"Ok vampy!"
"Goodnight"
"Love you"
She didn't reply but I wanted to hear it so bad."c'mon reply"
"I won't"
"Why?"
"I feel shy"
"O Zan... Everything about you is cute. But why do you feel shy?"
"I don't know. I've always said I like you and never said I love you to any of my boyfriend except for...."
"Ok i got it. Then you have to say it to me. You're such an unique girl Zan. I've never seen a girl like you before."
"I love you. I love you. I love you so much that you can't even imagine!!!!!! I said it!!! Yeahhh"

I smiled and she started to breathe heavily as she said those sentences so loud and in one breathe. I hung up the call. I couldn't believe I was so lucky. I went to the balcony. It was 5:46 am. The sun started to rise with a big smile. Or its just me who was smiling. I started to sing Don't let me go in a really low voice

Now you were standing there right in front of me
I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph
No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you
It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass
This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open
I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Zania's POV

How's that even possible. I always thought I was the unluckiest girl in the whole world. How come Harry Styles fell in love with me.

I thought life couldn't get any better. But after 3 months of our relationship something happened that flipped my world upside down.

*3 months later*
...
..
.

************** :) **************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks X