TWENTY THREE

{Edited: 06/09/16}

Zania's POV

Everything was getting better. After a long week of my anxiety I started to feel a little better with my family. But whenever I wished to do something I used to feel that I didn't belong there and stuff. I know I was thinking too much. But the way I came to know about my past it literally broke me. I was a street child.

I didn't talk to Harry for two days. He was so busy those days. He barely got free time. And the sweetest thing was whenever he got free time he used to text me... Like "hey babe...!"

"What's my gummy bear doing?"

"I miss you... Just kidding...
.
.
.
.
PS I miss you a looooooot"

"I hate you for making me love you"

"I wanna talk with you so bad....
............ "

He's so sweet. How could anyone not love him. I was sitting in the school canteen with obviously Aysha and Mitu. I finally decided to tell them about Harry and me.
"Guys..... I want to tell you something."
"What?" Mitu asked me while eating.
"Umm... It's about Harry"
Both left their food and looked at me. "Don't tell me you guys are together now.." Aysha asked with all the excitement she had in her heart.
"I'm sorry but yes." Mitu and Aysha remained speechless for a good five minutes.
And then both of them said at once
Aysha: congrats!!
Mitu: are you out your mind!!
I didn't say anything but they started arguing over me.
"Aysha don't encourage her. Please Zan you don't even know him. I'm sorry to say but you can't forget what happened...."
I didn't let Mitu finish her sentence and said "I don't care what happened to me eight months ago. What that creepy Sam did with me. He was wrong that doesn't mean the whole world is wrong Mitu. Try to understand. You two and Harry are all I'm living up to."
"My job was to warn you. Rest is up to you."
"Thanks!" I hugged her and Aysha also joined us.

I went back home and saw two missed calls from Harry so I called back and surprisingly he pickedd the phone just after one ring.

"Wowwwww!! It's a miracle. It should be written on Guinness book of world record. You picked the phone so soon!!!"

"I usually start conversation with 'hi'" I heard an unknown voice.

"Umm.. Sorry. Isn't it Harry's phone number.?"

"Yes it is. I'm his friend Liam"

"Ugh!! Harry and his friends!! You guys are truly obsessed with One Direction. Aren't you?"

"So are you..."

"Yeah... Umm.. It's actually good you picked the phone. Harry told me that you guys were not ok with our... Our.... Umm.. Relationship!"

"You and Harry! Why do you guys feel so awkward to say these words."

"I don't know... I mean I'm just 18. But still these things are bit awkward for me."

"You're 18?"

"Yeah... Listen... If you guys have any problems with me you can tell me. I'll... I'll leave... Him.... But please you guys should be with him. I know he loves me and I love him even more. If I leave him sooner or later he'll get over it with the help of you. But if something happens between you guys it'll tear him apart and I'll never forgive myself for this"

"Are you really 18?"

"I've said so many things and you're stuck with 18?"

"No... I mean you're so sweet and mature... Now I know why Harry's crazily in love with you"

I started blushing hearing that.

"Well stop blushing like a stupid...."

"How do you know I'm blushing or not?"

"Im Harry's I'm a wizard too. But yeah... Now I'm freaking sure you're perfect for Harry. I don't have any problem with you love. Or should I say Harry's love?"

I again blushed and asked "Where is that stupid?"

"He's in the studio, recording."

"Recording? He got his gig? I knew he could sing but he never told me that he was taking it as profession!"

"Haha... You didn't get it. He is in the shower and he's singing like a mad man!"

"Owww!!! Ok can you please tell him I'm sorry for not picking the phone "

"Sure... It was nice talking to you. And all the best with your RELATIONSHIP!"

"THANK YOU... It was nice talking to you too."

I hung up the phone. Liam was a sweet guy. I thought in my mind.

Harry's POV

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked Liam after I got out of the recording room.
"Guess what? I just talked with your Zan."
"What? For real!"
"Yes... She's a annoying shit"
"I'll kill you if you say anything about her"
"Oohh!! Joking... She's such a sweetheart. I really like her"
"Told you."
"But do you know how old is she?"
"Don't tell me she's 10"
"She's 30"
"Oww... It's ok... Remember I told age doesn't matter?"
"You really love her man! She's 18"
"Awww... I'm sure she'd be cute as nothing... She's incomparable"
"Woooo!!! Look at our Romeo!"
"Heyy... Did you use the voice changing app?"
"Obviously... Otherwise she'd probably recognize me"
"You're becoming intelligent by spending time with me!"
"Excuse me... The idea of the app was mine actually.. "
"Just kidding daddy direction. Louis gave you the right name"

We both laughed at it. I was happy that finally Liam understood my feelings for Zan.

************* :) ***************

Thank you so much everyone for reading. Hope you enjoyed it

Thanks X