THIRTY SEVEN

{Edited: 12/09/16}

Hey guys look up there. He's Sam. I absolutely love Tom Felton. But I think he's dark nature would be perfect for Sam. What do you think?

Zania's POV

Best best best day of my life. I met Harry's mom Anne and his sister Gemma. They're the sweetest person I had ever met. Harry dropped me a little far from university. Because after that #HarrysCarAtLCU paps are always waiting outside the door. He kissed my forehead and bid goodbye.

I went inside the dorm and noticed V, Jerms and two new faces. I looked at V and she started walking towards me saying "guys meet Zan. My roommate." She pointed the girl with lots of tattoos and said "she's Aviana and he's Nixon" she said pointing to the other boy who looked pretty decent.

"We're planing for going out. Join us"
"Umm.. No.. I'm bit tired" I said scratching my head.
"C'mon. You're out all day. I wanted to spend the day with you. But you were not there. Now you have to listen to me." V started forcing. And other three also joined her.
"OK.. Ok.. But where are you going?"
"To pub obviously." Aviana rolled her eyes.
"I don't drink. I'm not coming. Sorry"
Aviana and Jeremy started laughing. Nix said "don't worry. Just give us company. Main fact is we wanna spend some time together. And to be honest I also don't drink that much"
"Yes.... Please Zan you have to come." V started to scream "PLEASE.. PLEASE. PLEASE..."
"OK ok I'll come" I had no other choice.

I put on a shirt and jeans then we went to the nearest pub. I had never been to a pub. When I entered the pub the smell of alcohol hit my laungs . People were drunk. I saw a boy and a girl kissing or should I say literally they're making out in one corner of the pub and I started to feel uncomfortable. I didn't say anything rather I just followed my friends. They didn't wait for a second entering the pub and started drinking. Avi was the one who was drinking the most. I didn't like the atmosphere at all. People were drunk and they were dancing like crazy. Drunk boys started to come towards me and were trying to flirt and touch me. I felt really uncomfortable and started to yell at everyone who came near me for touching and dancing.

"Dude! C'mon, they just want a night and nothing" Aviana said as if it was nothing. Possible that it was nothing for them but it was a very big deal for me.
"Avi I'm here just for you guys and I'm regretting my decision already. Don't make it worse." I said.
"Zan... Do one thing.. Go outside" V was so drunk that she couldn't even talk properly. "We'll be back soon. Ok?"
I nodded and left the place. After I stepped out of the pub it felt like I just stepped out of the hell.

I stood outside of the pub. I was totally pissed at myself. Why did I even agreed to their proposal. I dialled Harry's number.
"Hello Mrs Styles" he said as he picked the phone and I started blushing. I could feel my cheeks were all red. I was getting goosebumps.
"What? say something" Harry demanded
"Nicest thing you've ever said"
"Ooo.... Someone is dying to steal my surname" again I started blushing.
"Stop.... Do you even know where I am?"
"Where?"
"I'm in the pub."
"Pub? But you don't drink."
"I don't I'm here just for V. Ugh and this was the worst decision evvvver! I'm standing outside the pub"
"Aww... Should I come over?"
"You won't."
"Just say yes and I'll come flying."
"You can't fly"
"If I could fly I'd be coming right back pub to you.'
I started laughing.
"No seriously. Which pub?"
"There's a pub near LCU."
"If you want I can come."
"It's ok."

We were talking right when Nix came out with a bottle.
"Hey Zan. Drink this"
I rolled my eyes
"No no no it's just soft drink." Nix said.
"Aww thank you. So sweet of you."
"Ok stay here. We'll be back soon. I guess. Other three are so drunk."
"It's ok. I'm waiting. No problem."
He went inside. I realized Harry was still on the phone.

"Who was he?" Harry snapped as I said hello.
"He's Nixon. I just met him today."
"Why's he being so sweet?"
"You're jealous again" I started laughing.
"Ha.ha.ha. in your dreams"
"Ok then I'm going to him. Just imagine drunk Nix and me. What if he...."
"What if I kill him before you even complete the sentence. I'm jealous. Ok.. ? I am!"
"Aww babe. Why are you so jealous?"
"Cause I am the one who's supposed to be with you. Not him."

Few minutes later I was standing to the opposite side of the pub, on the other side of the road. I was standing against the wall. Just when Harry said goodbye I felt a hand grabbing my waist. Then a body came over me and pushed me to the wall. He's face was few inches away. Mixed smell of alcohol and cigarette made it harder for me to breath. And when I saw the face I totally forgot to breath. It was Sam. It was that dirty slut Sam.

I tried to get rid of his arms and I started to push him with my right hand. But he was way too much strong then me. I started to scream just when he took out a small knife and placed its tip over my cheek.
"Sshhh... Don't make any sound." He smiled and it made me shiver.
"What do you want from me?" I said with disgust in my voice
"I want you. You're way too much sexy in real life. I must admit it Zania."
"Don't take my name with your dirty mouth!"
"Uhhh... I'm gonna eat you with my dirty mouth. And believe me you'll crave for more. By the way you don't seem drunk. You didn't drink the soft drink your friend bought? Not good. You should've then it'd be so easy for me"
I felt like my ears were bleeding after hearing his disgusting words. 'Wait. My friend bought soft drink how am I supposed to get drunk by soft drink. Does that mean Nix. He was the one to help Sam' I thought in my mind.

He started to lick my cheeks. And I was helpless. I tried my best, I pushed him with all my strengths but couldn't move him a bit. His one hand which was on my waist started to roam all over my back and when he reached the end of my shirt he started to slide his hand into my shirt. I realized I still had the bottle in my left hand. I slowly put it up so that he wouldn't notice and smacked it over his head.
"Ahhh!!" He screamed and left me. I saw he had a cut on his head.

I started running. I didn't even know where I was going. I heard his heavy footsteps behind me. He was following me. I was scared. I was really scared.

************* :) ***************

Run Zan run.....!!!

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Thanks! X