TWO

{Edited: 25/8/16}

I saw the tweet from @real_harry

"@_zania_ omg what are u doing here. Go and enjoy your wildest dream"
(No offend to haylor shipers)

I smiled and replied

"@real_harry I'm no longer dreaming. I'm out of the woods"

I don't know why but I felt I should follow her... Or him. But I didn't . I remembered the time which I want to forget so bad.

I waited for reply but there was no reply. I'm a homie kind of girl. I freshened up and took a plate full of snacks. Then I spend the whole evening on my phone chatting with my friends and tweeting random stuffs.

At 8 at night my phone buzzed. I got his reply... he wrote

"@_zania_ BTW we're never ever ever getting back together"

I wanted to reply right then,but he or she took so much time. I'm not replying so quickly. Not in a million year.

About an hour later I tweeted

"@real_harry I knew you were trouble when u followed me..."

Surprisingly I got the reply very soon from him

"@_zania_ girl I see it in your tweet your disappointed I'm the foolish one that u anointed with your tweet"

I smiled and tweeted

"@real_harry the way your tweeting I know you are not here to apologize"

I got reply about 5 minutes later

"@_zania_ is it too late now to say sorry cuz I'm missing more than just your "

I giggled and replied

"@real_harry Haha... That was fun... !!"

I thought for a second should I follow him. Suddenly an image came to my mind and made me shiver. But something inside me told me to follow him. Why? My brain and heart battled for 10 minutes and the winner is (drum rolls...) My heart!!! I followed him back

I noticed that it was not too late. I didn't get enough sleep last night. So I went to sleep early. I pictured the tweet battle in my mind and smiled and at some point I fell asleep.

Next morning I saw @real_harry sent a DM . I opened that and read

Harry: hey!

Me: hii

I replied and got ready for school. I didn't know where he or she, most probably he was from. So I took my phone and opened @real_harry 's profile. It said he was from London. "Hmm... It's 7am here .That means it's 2am over there." I thought to myself.

I went to school and told Aysha, Mitu about Harry. They both were bit tensed with that.

Mitu said in a different tone "what if he is a old creepy man?"

I suddenly got a flashback.I managed myself and said " I don't know. Moreover I don't know if that account belongs to a girl or boy."

Aysha was bit okay with it , "You know what forget about that. I know previous story won't repeat"

Though Aysha said it to comfort me but I got terrified with the phrase "previous story"

I sat back in class but there was only one thing in my mind Previous story.... Won't repeat...?

I got home and as usual I checked my phone I saw a direct massage from Harry.

I opened the massage.

Harry: Big fan of One Directione?

My fingers reached the key board when Aysha's words hit my mind previous story

PREVIOUS STORY

I threw that away from my mind... I can't let one story change my whole life.

I replied to him/her

Me: biggest....!!

Me: hey I'm a bit confused ... May I know if you're a boy or girl!

It was 2pm here and 8 in London.I'm not sure if he's/she's awake or not.
I got the reply about an hour later

Harry: BOY. What made you think I'm a girl?

Me: Nothing I was just confused.

Harry: you seem to be a big fan of Taylor...

Me: I can't say I'm not but she broke up with Harry... And dissed him on award function. That's too much.

Harry: Harry don't give a f*

Me: you can swear if  u want.

Harry: don't spoil me.

Me: ok kiddo I won't! ;)

Harry:kiddo!! I'm sure I'm much older than you.

Me: possible but you're still behave like a kiddo.

Harry: gotta go.. Nice talking to u :)

Me: bye...

He's a good person... I smiled....

Hope u enjoyed this part. I don't know if you're liking it or not but honestly I'm loving writing this. X

Sanjena