TWELVE

{Edited: 31/8/16}

Zania's POV

'So you're messing with me... Not a single text in two days. I'm not going to text you too. I'm not missing you at all' I thought to myself though I was missing him so bad.

I was sitting at a restaurant with my two best friends Aysha and Mitu. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen and it was Harry 'shit... Not in front of them' Mitu smirked at me. "What??" I rolled my eyes.
"Can I see your phone?" Mitu asked me with a creepy smile.
"No... I need it"
"Pleaseeeee...!!" Aysha joined Mitu.
I passed my phone to them. Just to prove them that I didn't feel anything for Harry. He's just a normal friend. They looked surprised, shocked, excited all at a same time.
Mitu took my phone started to read Harry's text

"I'm really sorry. I know you're mad but please don't be. I was really busy I promise but truly every second of this two days I was thinking that you'd be mad at me and I deserve it. Actually you can be mad at me. But I'm really sorry and hoping you'd forgive me"

"Awww!! That was so cute!" Mitu exclaimed.
"He's such a sweetheart!" Aysha passed the phone to me.
I really didn't want to smile but that text made me smile. I didn't want to reply but I did. Why????
I replied "why do u think I'm mad. I'm not. Why should I be mad?"

Fake Harry: You're not mad?

Me: no

Fake Harry: not a bit?

Me: why should I be mad?

Fake Harry: because....

Me: because what?

Fake Harry: nothing

Harry's POV

'She's not mad at me. I should be happy about it. But I'm not. She's not mad. Does that mean she didn't miss me. Not a bit .' this feelings literary broke my heart into million pieces. 'I'm going to tell her who I'm. I guess she doesn't miss me cause she doesn't know who I'm.' I looked up and saw Liam and Louis staring at me.
"What?" I asked them
"Well well... Why so tensed?" Louis asked me smirking
"Nothing"
"I told him about her" Liam said while walking towards me.
"Why'd you tell him about Zan?"
"Whose Zan?" Louis asked and my jaw dropped.
"I never said I told him about Zan" Liam started laughing saying this.
Louis stood their for an explanation. I knew by then that It's impossible to hide anything from them. So I told them everything.

"So now I really don't know what's happening to me. I just have so many feelings for her."
"C'mon mate you can't tell her that you're Harry Styles. Then she'll fall because you're Harry Styles and that'll just a fall not love. " Louis said to me
Liam agreed with him and said "you know what... Leave it like this just keep in going. I know she'll fall for you. And most importantly you never saw her and don't know anything about her."
"Wait guys I really don't know if I love her or not. And if this is love I don't care how she looks and stuff. I just don't want to love her face. I want to love her. And.... I.... I think I love her" I felt millions of butterflies in my stomach after I said that .

Liam and Louis started to dance hearing this. Like crazy dance.

***************** :) *****************

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Sanjena X