THIRTY NINE

{Edited: 13/09/16}

Harry would kill me if he ever read this story ·_· I'm glad it's next to impossible :p but still sorry Harry. ^•^ and thanks guys for the support. I am more than thankful to you.

Harry's POV

Middle of the night I felt my hands empty. I opened my eyes and Zan was not there. My eyes scanned the room and noticed her standing by the window. She looked pretty gloomy. I got up from the bed and went to her without making any sound. I grabbed her from her waist and she jumped out of shock.

"What happened? Why are you awake so late?"
"I don't know. I can't sleep"
"Yeah... You slept so much in the car" I teased her and she frowned at me.
"Sorry sorry. Now tell me the truth."
"I-I'm scared. Sa-Sam..."
"Shh... Don't talk about him. "
"But Harry, Nix... He's helping Sam. What if they again make some plan? What if a better plan and then....."

Before she could finish her statement I connected my lips with her. I had no other way to stop her. I had to do it. At first she was shocked but then she kissed me back. I tasted the strawberry lipstick that was on her lips. And then I tested sour water. I opened my eyes and saw she was crying. We pulled apart and she rested her head on my chest. I felt my chest getting wet by her tears. I didn't mind tho. I placed a small kiss on her neck and suddenly she looked blissful. So that's her weak point. Kiss on the neck. I placed several kisses and she turned around pushing me away. I smiled at her cute shy nature which never failed to drive me crazy.

"You know I just realized we didn't have our dinner. I'm sure that's why you can't sleep." she turned around hearing this.
"Huh! Say the truth. I can hear your stomach roaring for food."
"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes,"Let's do some fun"
"Like what?"
"Just follow me"

Zania's POV

He put on a better outfit and I don't know why. He went to the door and I followed him
"Where we going?"
"To have some fun." He whispered
"Don't I need to change?"
"No. You look cute"
"Well you also were looking hot" I covered my mouth with my hand saying that. He smiled and said "well thank you for that but if someone would've seen me that way it'd be in the headlines next morning. You don't know the struggles of celebrity life my love."

He looked through the peephole and slowly opened the door. We got out of the room. The corridor was empty. I was surprised to see that there were no guards.
"Where are the guards?"
"There's a term sleeping. I guess they're doing that Oor something else with someone. I'm not sure!'
"Ewww dirty minded." He laughed and started walking towards a closed door. He turned to me "let's fill our stomach first."

He took a key out of his pant pocket and opened the door.  I was surprised "who's room it is?" He covered my mouth with his hand and signed me to talk in a low tone.
"It's Louis' room." He whispered
A big smile appeared in my face and it made him jealous.
"May I know why are you smiling?"
"C'mon Harold. I'm a directioner"
"Stop that stupid smile or else I'm not sharing.
"OK ok..." I rolled my eyes.

Boys! They're all the same. Again a messy room. But to be honest it was better than Harry's. I looked at the bed and saw a small body covered with a blanket. Sleeping peacefully. Small snores escaping from his nose. He's mouth was half open which looked pretty funny.

Harry went to the fridge and slowly opened it. There was only one slice of pizza. He took it and passed it to me. He whispered "he eats way too much than his little body needs" I was dying to laugh but if I did it'd wake Louis up. So I had to hold it and trust me nothing in the whole world is as hard as it is.

We got out of the room. We skipped a door and then Harry again started to open the door.
"Why did we skip that? Who's room it is?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Niall's. And we skipped it because you can't expect a half piece of pizza in there. He'd eat everything." I laughed at his mock. "So that means it's Liam's room?" He nodded.

We went inside the room and my mouth remained open seeing his room. The boys were always right. Liam is the messiest in the group. I noticed him sleeping with one leg out of the blanket. He's mouth was also open and he was dribbling. Four of them are so cute. Although I didn't see Niall but I already knew he's cute. I was again smiling and Harry was again burning. He slapped the back of my head and I did the same. Then he wanted revenge. He did that again. And eventually it became the third world war.

We were so lost in our world that we didn't even notice when we woken Liam up. He turned the lights on and looked at us with a confused look. Finally the light brought us to the real world. I saw Liam and couldn't control my inner fangirl. I started screaming. Not that loud but it was a scream tho.

Harry covered my mouth again!! "Who's she?" Liam asked with lots of confusion.
"What do you think?" Harry answered his question with a question.
"Ohh!!" He shot out of the bed "Zania's here. I didn't know you guys went that far" he smirked.
Harry corrected him saying "yeah that far where we steal food from our friend's fridge." Me and Liam we both laughed. Liam came near and hugged me. I hugged him back. Well I can't deny the fact that he was looking too hot.

Liam went to the desk and came back with a cup noddle. Me and Harry we both became equally happy seeing that. We ate and talked. Liam was so keen with me. I was sad that I couldn't see Niall but that's ok. I'd never forget this night. We bid goodnight to Liam and went out.

It was almost 4 am. Harry looked at me and asked "how fast can you run?"
"Umm.. Pretty fast."
"Let's see."
"So are we racing?"
"Better than that!"
He went to a door and knocked the door with all his strength. He just didn't knock he punched the door as if it was a punching bag.
"Runnn!" He grabbed my hand and we run towards the pillar. We hid there.

An old man opened the door and screamed "who the fück was that? You broke my dream. That's not fair! I was making out with Shakira" he stood there for a moment and then went inside slamming the door behind. We started laughing about that old man's dream and Harry said "I feel sorry for him. Poor guy was..." He started laughing again "was making out with Shakira!!"

And you exactly know which song was playing in my mind

   But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn’t do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you

The next morning we woke up and Harry turned on the telly while I was changing. I got out from the washroom after wearing my last night's outfit and freshening up. I saw the entertainment news showing on the telly. I noticed Harry with his phone all frustrated and tensed. I knew my life was never going to be same again.

************ :) **************

What's the news about?

Hope you enjoyed this part. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys and i know guys love me too. Am I right or am I right ;) :p

Thanks! X