ELEVEN

{Edited: 30/08/16}

@_zania_ want some gummy bear?

I  saw a tweet from... Obviously Harry. So I had to reply that doesn't make any sense. Yeah right ... This was our way of talking that makes no sense to others

@real_harry I want some gummy harry... Can I get it?

An hour later his reply came.

@_zania_  *photo attached* eat it....

I was laughing so hard watching that  photo. It was a photo of a gummy bear but the face of it was Harry's .

@real_harry this is the cuttest pic I've ever seen... :*

Then I got DM from Harry

Harry: was that :* for me!! *_*

Me: noooooo... It's for Harry Styles not Harry with no surname.. >_<

Harry: ahh!! I thought it's for me.

Me: stop creepy boy

Harry: can I ask you something?

Me: hmm...

My phone stated ringing. It was from fake harry. I received the call.
"Hello... Is everything alright?"
"Yeah!" My heart stopped. That voice... It's... It's so similar to.... To Harry Styles. There's a good five minutes silence.
"Are you there?" Harry asked. It was again that frog voice. I should not say that. He's my friend.

"Yeah-yeah..."
"What happened?"
"Nothing..it's just..."
"Just what?"
"You're voice..."
"I know it's sounds like frog" he said in a disappointing tone
"Nooo...it sounded like Harry Styles."
Harry burst out into laughter. He tried to speak but couldn't because he was laughing continuously.

"You're going crazy Zan"
"StOoOoOop... Why did you call?"
"Oh yeah! I just wanted to ask you something. Remember the day you called me. You wanted to tell me something."
"I got it..."
"Please don't take me wrong. It's just... Don't want to hurt you. I did something that made you uncomfortable. I just don't want to repeat it."
I smiled and said "don't worry it's nothing. You don't need to know it"
"Ohh... If you say so."
We hung up after just that conversation. Maybe he felt embarrassed for asking that. I don't know. I was continuously thinking that day 'why's he thinking about me so much?'

Harry's POV

'Zania...
ZANIA.....
WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HER??'
I was going crazy. I was going to London that day. Before getting into the plane I talked to Zania. I didn't know why... But I used to talk to her before and after everything. Was that normal? I didn't think so. Liam was with me. We were in the plane . But I wanted to talk to Zania. Liam somehow noticed my odd behavior.

"Are you alright mate?"
"Yeah" I said nodding my head
"It's that girl... Right?"
"What girl?" I tried to hide it.
"C'mon mate. You can't hide it from me"
"It's nothing."
"This girl must be really special. I mean I've never seen you like this before."
"Woooo!! Stop it. It's nothing. I've never seen her. Just talked couple a few times"
"I never said there was anything."
"Stop embarrassing me"
"I'm not... I'm just saying" Liam smirked at me and put his headphone on.
I thought to myself. Could it be anything. I mean I've never seen her...never met her.... I was going confused.

I couldn't relax for a moment. Our On The Road Again would start soon and that's why we're getting together in London. We'd be really busy. 'Zan will be irritated as I won't be online that much.... Wait... Again her!!' I was so busy battling with my mind that I didn't even realise we almost reached our destination. As we're leaving the airport lots of fans gathered and tried to take pics and hug us. We didn't have that much time so we had to leave the airport. I logged in on Twitter the fake one and there was no notification.... 'Where's Zan?'

As we reached the hotel our busy life were back again. I couldn't talk to her that day. I spend the time with the 4 lads. I wondered if Zan missed me or not cause I was missing her so bad. And I tried to ignore the feeling but it was killing me.... 'Ughhh!!! When will I be free ?' I was dying to talk to her. This was not normal........

****************** :) ****************

Guyssssssss.... Consider it's 2015 cause I added Zayn in the story and also they're not in their hiatus in the story... Though I used the songs of MITAM still just imagine it's 2015.....

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Sanjena. X