TWENTY FIVE

{Edited: 06/09/16}

Harry's POV

First concert at Mexico. The crowd was so loud. These concerts always gave me life.... And for couple of months so did Zania... The girl who's driving me crazy and I'm loving every bits of it.

When we were singing Little Things there was Zan on my mind, heart and everywhere.

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

After the concert ended we went to our hotel room and started chatting about random stuffs. The TV was on. And suddenly a sex scene came. And Louis screamed, "imagine Harold... Its you and Zan."
Other three started 'ooowwhhh'ing at me. I never freely talked about it. I mean we're boys we can talk about it. But when it came to me and Zan it was all so awkward. I felt my cheeks getting more and more red.

"Shut up guys" I felt so shy that I left the room and went to the attached balcony. I took my phone out and dialled Zan's number.

*calling sweetest nightmare*

"Hello there vampire!"

"Oh hi Mr Harry with no surname."

"So how's your day. Let me guess... It was quiet nice but you're thinking about something really deeply... Am I right?"

"How the heck do you know that. Seriously sometimes you creep me out."

"Truly I don't know how... But I can tell by your voice only."

"So dramatic!"

"Ok... You dumb you tweeted your day was great and the thinking one is just coaccident"

"Oops! I tweeted right! And please its coincidence!"

"Whatever you say big girl"

"Haha" she dramatically laughed "I've seen Best Song Ever music video"

"Yeah right. By the way what are you thinking about so deeply?"

"My mom and dad's anniversary is at the end of the month. Me and my bro Jasy.. We want to surprise them. But we've no idea how!"

"Really...! Wow! I wanna give them some gifts. I'm sending them on your PO box address."

"No Harold. You aren't doing that"

"Well yeah that makes sense. They already have the most precious thing in the world. My gift would be nothing to them!"

"What precious thing?"

"YOU!" I could feel that she was blushing and I loved that. "I wish I could have you. Then I'd be the happiest person alive" my feeling was wrong. I suddenly heard a small weeping"
"Zan?"

"Ahmm!" She just humed.

"Are you alright"

"Its just... I'm no precious gift you know. I'm a burden I guess. I know mom dad would never accept that but i know... I feel it... I AM A BURDEN"

"Shut up! I've told you million times not to think this stupid things. But you never listen."

"Har..."

"Shh...! Listen to me. I'm telling you for the last time. If you ever... Evvver say these things again I'll come to Bangladesh and I'll bring you with me and I promise I'd never let you go back to Bangladesh."

"If I say I actually want it." These simple words broke my heart as there were so many sadness hidden inside. "I just wanna leave this place. And truly I wanna be with you. FOREVER! You know why? Cause I know you'd never let me down, you'd never consider me as a curse or burden no matter how hard your life gets. Will you?"

" Never! I'd never ever let you down. And let me tell you are the MOST PRECIOUS thing in my life."

She sniggered and said "you don't have any idea how special you make me feel. I really do love you."

"Oh Zan.. You don't even know how badly I wanna hold you close and kiss you and wash off every single pain in your heart."

"Umm... That felt awkward!"

"Why?"

"Cause I've never kissed anyone"

"For real!"

"Ummm yeah"

"YOU'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE?"

"Does that make me a dumb girl?"

"Noooo... I want to kiss you 10 times more now. You're a girl of another level."

"Stop... I'm feeling embarrassed "

"This little things about you is making me crazy. Don't tell me you never had a boyfriend !"

"I had actually... 3. two from my neighborhood and...."

"Shh... You don't have to say his name. I'm glad you met him online tho."

"Excuse me!"

"I mean if that asshole met you... Like face to face I'm sure that dickhead would probably kiss you"

"What if he did something else too"

"He couldn't. Cause I'm destined for that!"

"Eww!! Stop...!!"

I laughed at her reaction and at that moment the lyrics of  Last First Kiss  was flowing on my mind.

Girl what would you do, would you wanna stay
If I were to say

          I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you
Only knew
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

************** :) **************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks, X