Waiting..

Emma's POV:

I wake up and look at my clock beside my bed "UGH WHY." It's balls A.M in the morning (7:00 am) and I can't deal man..

I slide out of my warm and comfy bed, then walk into the bathroom to change and get ready for work.

I look in the mirror and a weird sadness runs through my body giving me the shivers.. My scars take up half my arms and some of my thigh.. I'm not the girl I used to be..

My self esteem was low.. Like always.. I weigh a good 162 pounds.. I'm around 5'5 which is pretty tall for a stubby dwarf.

I put my clothes on (vans, ripped jeans and a MCR tee.. RIP my heart) and a little bit of make-up and and head on down stairs. My mom and dad are at work already, Zach is probably sleeping , Maddison and Jay are eating breakfast.

"Good morning Em." Maddison my sister says "Good morning fart face." I reply, I'm pretty immature for a 20 year old.

She chuckles and shakes her head. I eat my Cheerios and pop a piece of gum in (because holy crap Cheerio breath am I right?) and drive to work.

I get into work and it's like home. I work at a music store and things are pretty cool here. Everyone is oddly nice and cute.

"HOLA" I yell, (I'm not Spanish I'm very white) Justin laughs "hey kiddo." He hugs me from the side and smiles widely. Justin is straighter than a rainbow, he's almost to gay "Did you hear Josh and Tyler are coming back today?" He says as he casually stacks the CD's.

"N-no.. When today?" My heart skips a beat.. "Umm.. Not sure but I'm guessing in a couple of hours?" Josh.. I haven't seen him in forever. Josh and I have always been close. He and I are like the bestest friends ever (Tyler pops in "git yer own fren" sorry.)

I've always had a crush on him.. And I've always been waiting for him to say those 3 words and them actually mean more... Waiting.. Just waiting.

____________________________

Hey guys this is like my first story I've written so far, I hope you like it. If you have any questions or and feed back just let me know!

Stay alive |-/