I love you too. (Warning smut.)

Emma's POV:

~ he pins me against the wall and kisses up my neck I moan and push him off "stop Josh.. Tyler will hear us-" "shhhh he won't know baby" he soothes into my ear. I whimper at his soft, hot touch he lifts up my shirt then my pants then I'm naked-~
_____

"Emma?" Tyler shakes me. I'm sweating and panting. He chuckles and shakes his head "You okay? You sounded like you were having a bad dream." I shake my head "no no I'm good" holy crap.. I'm super super confused.. But I like it?

"Breakfast!" Jenna calls from her kitchen Tyler helps me up and makes sure I balance still holding my hands. We get to the table and Josh sits farthest away from me.. Strange. "Tyler, Jenna.. Do you think that Debby could come over? She misses me." Josh says while eating.. Debby.. My worst nightmare (btw Jebby is life but she's super bad in this)

She's the reason why Josh and I were so distant at one point. I drop my fork down and excuse myself.. Why is Josh doing this? He knows I hate her guts and she hates mine. I go upstairs and collect my things. I go down stairs and everyone is done.

"I'm leaving, bye." I say sounding a little pissed. Josh looks disappointed he starts to get up and says "wait." But I close the door and start walking. I left my car at my work so I'm sure I'll figure something out.

I bet you $2029838 he was trying to get me jealous. Nope, well I mean this kinda looks like jealousy but I want nothing to do with that witch.

I look back and Josh runs beside me "Emma wait, I'm sorry I know you don't like her." He grabs my hand and I pull away. "Josh.. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. But you need to get away from me. Clearly if you like her company more than mine I'm doing something wrong. Excuse me." I walk away all sassy like. He stands there and mopes.

30 minutes later

I get to my work and it says it's closed.. Hm.. Maybe the day off? Sweet! I get in my car and drive home. "I'm home!!" I yell, Zack and Madison jump and Jay was eating pizza and it flew across the room. Tylers head pops around the corner hm they got here fast. Tyler hugs me and then I see Josh and Debby. Debby gives me a glare and I give her a 'bitch this is my house I'm gonna drop kick you' glare. Josh puts his head down and I walk up stairs like whatever.

I see them kiss on the lips before I do and I roll my eyes. "Pathetic." I mumble. I sit on my bed and listen to music.

Oh how the day keeps getting better and better.

________________

Sorry guys, I'm kinda making the kiss special ;)