"Fix us."

Emma's POV:

I wake up in a hospital, just to remind of what I lost.. I can't stop the warm hurt tear fall from my ice blue eyes. I never knew you could cry while sleeping.

Josh wakes up and immediately is worried.

"Emma? Baby what's wrong?" He starts to rub my sides.. A thing he does.

"We lost it.. Our baby is gone.." I start to bawl my eyes out.. I'm so tired and numb.. He comforts me and rubs my back and starts to cry aswell. I hate to see him cry..

I look at the clock.

9:30 am

I sigh and cuddle into Josh. Tyler and Jenna walk in.. Tylers eyes are so puffy and red. And Jenna is fully out of it. I guess she saw something she didn't want to.

"T-they said they are gonna keep you till 12 just to see what's wrong with you and s-such.." Tyler wipes his eyes. I struggle at the sight. I get up struggling at that and hug him so tight despite of the pain.

"We can start over." Tyler whispers into my ear. "There's always time to start over."

And he kissed my head.

Soon Tyler and Jenna left and Josh and I were alone.

Time passes of Josh and I talking and how he will "fix me." And

"fix us."....

It's 12 and my check up is finished.. We get my things and walk out.. We are in Canada so We head back to Ohio to drop me off there.

We get in the car and Josh never lets go of my hand. Him and I have gone so far to reach this.

After 7 hours of driving we finally get there.

"Ohio." Mark says.

'WELCOME TO OHIO POPULATION *********'

I sigh and Slouch back in my seat. Josh kisses my hand and holds it against his face. We get to my house. Tyler and wait in the car and Josh and I hop out.

"I think I wanna miss tour.. Tyler and were thinking about it an-"

"No... Your clique and everybody you love is waiting for you go!.. Go. That's your life Joshua."

"And your my life.. And I can't leave you.. Especially not like this." His eyes filled with emotion and that crying feel starts to form at the back of my throat. Tugging at my insides.

"Josh go. I'll call every night. And I'll make sure to text you 24/7.." I kiss him and smile. I wipe his tears and lean into whisper.

"I love you. Thank you."

He hugs me for 3 whole minutes and it pains him to let me go.

"I love you too."

Tyler and Jenna get out of the car to say goodbye and now I'm alone.. I watch the car drive off and Josh screams.

"ILL BE BACK MY LOVE!" And throws the stuffed teddy bear out the window at me that he won at Canada's wonderland..

Oh how I love my goofball.

I get in my house and nobody's home. I look at the note.

'Family's out the whole tour your away!' Love you xx

Great.. So I'm extra alone.

____________

Sorry it's been a while.. I've been in the hospital myself with family stuff and my depression is killing me. I'm going to therapy now so I'm really busy but I promise for more stories ❤️❤️