Blushing is cute

Emma's POV:

After the coffee shop, I just stopped by the work and ask Justin if I could spend sometime with Josh and Tyler since they just got back. He said yes and we headed to Jenna's house. Josh and I sat squished beside eachother as mark sat beside me and I sat in the middle and Tyler and Jenna held hands in the front. I sighed jealous of their relationship.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked. "I just.. Wish I had a relationship like that." I whispered, loud enough for Joshua to hear. Josh looks at Jenna and Tylers hand then grabs mine jokingly, and so does mark. I blush at the fact I'm holding Joshua's hand. Tyler gets distracted by the noise and looks back at Josh and i's intertwined fingers.

"Aye, fun dun that's my little sisters hand ya got there." Tyler raises his eyebrow. Josh's hands get sweaty and his face turns red and let's go. The sadness runs Through my body like this morning... Why can't I get anything right?

____________

Josh's POV:

I held her hand in mine and it fit perfectly. I was so honored to be holding her delicate hand. She wore a ring with a diamond in it shaped like a heart.. I've always had feelings for Emma.. Ever since she was 17. Tyler wouldn't be to impressed.. Me dating his little sister and all.

I get really scared when Tyler turns around. He looks at me then our hands. Then comments on it and I get embarrassed. I let go and look out the window. Emma looks sad.. What's wrong with her lately?

___________

Emma's POV:

"We're here." Jenna says, we hop out of the car and Josh holds my hand to help me. "Thank you kind sir." I say in a British voice.
"Why you're very welcome madam." He says in his goofy British voice. We giggle and he pushes me I push him back and he glares playfully.

We get in Jenna's house "it's 4 o'clock what do you guys wanna do?" They debate while I explore her house. I've only bin in it twice. I get in a spare room it looks like Joshs.

I look around and find some pictures of Josh and Tyler and a couple of me and josh. "Hey." I jump and hit my forehead off the tall lamp. "Fuck Josh." He laughs and walks over to see what I was looking at. "Aw look at this one" he picks up the picture of us cuddling at a camp site.. "Remember that? When Tyler peed in a poison ivy bush and was itchy the whole trip." I start laughing.

Josh and I.. Well.. We kissed on that trip. Our first kiss.. I tried to avoid it.. I knew he would bring it up.

"Y-yeah.. Remember when we kissed" he blurted out. His hand flew to his mouth "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up.. It was a good memory" he said while looking guilty. I shook my head.. "I do like that memory Josh. It's just.. Awkward to talk about.. I know that it meant nothing to you bu-" "it meant something to me." I looked up.

"That's when I fell in love with you Emma."

____________

Oh sh!t..