Take me back

Emma's POV:

  Tyler takes me out of the house "Emma please! I am sorry!" Josh yells for me but Tyler doesn't let him get to me. Tyler stops dead in his tracks. "If you EVER, touch my sister ever again.. I will kill you." And he stomps off with me tight in his grasp. I look back at Josh.. His face filled with sorrow.. Regret.. He pulls on his hair and starts to cry. Tyler puts me in the car and we head over to Jenna's.

When we get there Jenna pulls  me into a huge hug. "Are you alright emma? Oh my gosh look at your cheek!" She wouldn't stop touching and be worried. I pushed her away and run upstairs. I lock the door and then slide down it.

Wow.. Quite the day you're having there miss Joseph.

"Shut up." I pull on my hair and hum. I rock back and forth..

I think you should cut. I think you should cut deep. I will leave if you do.. You know it always works. Sure I come back but I make you forget.

"If you don't get out of my head I will KILL YOU MYSELF." I scream.

Try Me.

I groan loud in frustration. Tyler and Jenna bang on the door. "Emma please just at least let us know you're okay."

I unlock the door.

"I'm fine.. I need time alone. I'll be okay." Then nod and leave me alone. I close the door and lay on the bed. I check my phone 12 missed calls and 56 texts.

*Bzzzz.. Bzzzz*

_Message from Joshua 💘_

Do I look at it..

No no.. You shouldn't. He is probably gonna make you feel worse. Sleep... Sleeep.

Ugh.

____________________

Holy man.. But I thought I'd give you all a story! Happy Easter!

Ps. Message me if you want your name to be in the story, I don't know who I want the best friend of Emma's to be!