Joshua dun

Emma's POV:

Josh tripped over himself following me, he was so eager to feel my touch. He wanted to explore the shape of my body.

We got to my bed and he laid down I sat straddling his waist. I could feel his growing bulge on my wet mess. I was so eager to let him touch me and explore my body. I leaned in and kissed his slightly chapped lips the make-out session was hot and passionate.

Then came my clothes.. He tugged on my shirt and slowly took it off. We parted as he did. He took a moment to admire my body. He smile and started sat up laying kisses all over my ribs. He played with my bra strap.

"Take it off." I said. "I know you want to see them so take. It. Off." I grinned. He swallowed and licked his lips. He took it off slow and then revealed my hard nipples. He leaned in and started to kiss my bare chest. He latched his warm mouth onto my nipples and started to tease them. I moan lightly, I felt as he smiled to my reaction he nibbled and I tensed. I stuttered at his name and pulled his hair. He kissed all up and reached my neck. From there I started to unbuckle his pants and mine as well.

He took off his shirt and we sat there with only our underwear. He kissed me again on the lips and we switched positions. I laid on my back and he got on top. "M-may I take off your.. Um panties?" He asked.

God I love him.

I chucked and nodded. He started to kiss my hip bones and leave marks on my belly.

Then he started taking off my panties slowly and kissed every part until it was all off. He got in between my legs and started to kiss my inner thigh. The room was filled with my frustrated moans. "Josh baby I'm pretty sexually frustrated." He smiled and spreads my legs. I can feel his hot breath on my clit. Then he sticks his tongue in and I arch my back and moan his name.

He makes the number 8 with his tongue and holds my waist tightly he slowly starts to massage my hips and my legs are comfortably laying over his shoulders. He stops and looks at me he smiles "you're so beautiful baby." He sees I'm wet enough and gets ready to make love to me. "Wait" he stops and looks at me sad and worried "no no, should I like.. Pleasure you?" He shakes his head and holds my hand "baby I just wanna make love to you. Make you feel good." I'm all sweaty and frustrated.

Him and I kiss while he wiggles his way to my entrance. "I'll stop if it hurts." He says with lust in his eyes.

He then pushes in and the whole world around me stops forwards.. backwards he thrusts faster by the minute.

"E-Emma I'm.. C-close." He moans. I nod my head and moan in pleasure. Soon we both cum and he pulls out and lays beside me.

"I love you."

"I love you."