I will not kiss you

Emmas pov:  

I'm sat here criss cross apple sause on the hard annoying white bed at the nut case hospital. As I watch the clock tick by second and by second. I then begin to lay down.

Blurry is gone and now he is taking over Tyler. He is free..

I get up and open the door to the white hall ways.. This place smells like soup and depression. I plug my ear phones in and listen to some my chemical romance and tip toe bare foot in the halls.. We aren't supposed to be creeping around late at night. But I'm free now and nervous than ever for Tyler.

Turn away, if you could get me a drink. Of water cause my lips are chapped and faded call my aunt Marie. Help her gather all my things. Burry me in all my favorite colours. My sisters and my brothers.

I will not kiss you

I hum the melody. And slip on some tea water. I land on my bum and break my CD player. My shaking hands pick it up. Anything could trigger me right now.

I'm so delicate. Tears run down my face and I throw the rest across the room nurses rush to me and pick me up to send me back. I push the nurse away as the door to outside starts to close i run.

Im out. I run so fast my body cant keep up. My feet hurt. I run and i keep running.

I get to joshs house and knock on the door.

I look for the key under the mat and open it.

The door slowly opens and i see josh laying there still.

I run to his side.. He is a alive.

I look up into the kitchen and i see.

Red glowing eyes.

-------

Sorry it was short guys. Ill try to make more soon.

Stay alive |-/