First time

Emma's POV:

{1 week later}

It may or may not be rushing things but Josh and I have been very touchy lately.. Touching each others thighs and and kissing until he was hard.

Cold showers where kind of his things. The only reason why we haven't made love yet is because I'm most definitely not ready yet. I'm a virgin and pretty scared. Ya know the dumb stuff like "will it hurt?" "Will the condom break? Omg"

{two days ago}

We were sitting in the couch.
"Emma you want a drink?" Josh got up and walked to the kitchen I shook my head and started watching the Radom show on the tv. He plopped down and we cuddled. I was really tired so I let out this pretty sexual moan. Josh froze and looked at me. His face was redder than a tomato. I chuckled and rose my eyebrow. "Something wrong?" I smiled. I looked down he was hiding his obvious boner.

I moved his hand and he looked at my every movement and was very mesmerized. I sat on his lap and kisses him slow and passionate. He held onto my hips and massaged them. He slipped his tongue in and explored my mouth. I moaned as our tongues moved against each other. He moved his hands on my breasts and massaged them, I grind on his boner and he moaned, he moved his lips to my neck and I moved my hand to his crotch and rubbed his hard on he whimpered my name.

My heart rate went up really fast from there and I hopped off him and stood there like a confused statue.

"Emma you okay?" Josh got up confused and out of breath.

I nodded and walked up stairs.

"What's wrong with me?"

Josh followed after me.. "Im sorry.. sorry I went to fast baby. I'm-"

"Let's just.. Finish upstairs." A burst of confidence comes out.

What have a gotten myself into.. And why am I excited.

____________

Woah things got steamy real quick.