now i just sit in silence

Blurrys pov:

I sit here and pick at my food. Hospital food tastes like crap. Legit shit.

You really messed up havent you blurry... You got what you wanted but now you look like a poor psycho path who thinks theres two minds to this story..

There is, you arent psycho.. You are just ignored. Welcome to my life.

I didnt ask for this.. Well i did, i just didnt think youd still be here.

Im a fighter. I wont quit. I wont..

I wont.

Joshs Pov:

She wont answer my calls.. Texts.. Emails. Ive tried to get into the hospital but shes to unstable.

I call tyler... No one answers.

I call jenna. No one.

Im a mess, im starting to go nuts.

I never meant to hurt emma. Those girls.. Im just so tired. Emma is my life but lately shes been so distant.

I spend my day pacing back and forth waiting for someone to notice me.

*rinnng*

My phone goes off i run to it in hopes of tyler or emma.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is the hospital you visited today in regards to seeing... Emma joseph?"

"Y-yes is something wrong."

"No no, you can now see her starting today. 7am to 10pm from now and on. Have a good day."

She hangs up on me and im so happy i run out the door to see emma.

I drive over and run into the hospital.. Gosh i hate the smell of the food here.

I run to the desk. And they give me the room number.

I get there.. But someone elss beat me.

Tyler..

Emmas Pov:

Tyler walks into my room, TY PLEASE. HELP

Its so hopless he sits beside me and blurry starts talking away about how shes doing.

C'mon emma think. THINK. Move.. Blurry would always make you cut so c'mon.

But how.

I start to move.

I hope this works.

As im about to move josh walks in. My beautiful jos- but wait.. He cheated on me.

Tell him to go away.

Blurry tells josh to leave and he does.

I try to move my hand and it works.

Im getting more stronger be afraid.

I grap the pen and paper.

And hand it to tyler he looks frightened because hes been down the same road.

Shes taken over me this isnt Emma

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP